+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. 2013-14 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Before the Louisiana Tech soccer team officially kicks off the 2013 season, a ceremony will take place on Aug. 7 to showcase the new stadium lights at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. LA Tech Softball Holds Tryouts

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery announced that the Lady Techster softball program will hold walk-on tryouts on Friday, Sept. 6.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techster Soccer Opens Preseason Camp

Head coach Kevin Sherry welcomed in 26 players to campus yesterday for a full day of dormitory and apartment move-ins, team meetings and a meet and greet with the soccer community, capped off with a ceremonial flipping of the switch on the new stadium lights at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Importance of Service Introduced to LA Tech Soccer Newcomers

There is much more to being a Louisiana Tech soccer player than learning counter attacks and set pieces. The 18 freshmen newcomers are quickly learning that service, one of the four pillars of the LA Tech program, is equally as important.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Making Strides after Sixth Day of Fall Practice

The Louisiana Tech soccer team continues to make strides after concluding another two-hour practice session this morning at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex in what was their sixth day of fall camp.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Preps for Season Opener with Intrasquad Scrimmage

The Louisiana Tech soccer team performed an intrasquad scrimmage on Sunday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex in preparation for their upcoming season opener at LSU on Aug. 23.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer to Hold Tryouts

Louisiana Tech head coach Kevin Sherry has announced that the soccer program will be holding walk-on tryouts on Sept. 10 at 4 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Kicks Off Season at LSU

The Louisiana Tech soccer team has the honor of opening up the 2013-14 athletic season for LA Tech as they travel south to face the Lady Tigers of LSU at the LSU Soccer Stadium on Friday night at 7 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Falls 1-0 to LSU in Season Opener

A ball struck by LSU's Summer Clarke in the 37th minute that snuck just inside the right post was all the home team needed as Louisiana Tech fell 1-0 to the Lady Tigers on Friday night at the LSU Soccer Stadium in what was the 2013 season opener.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Hosts Central Arkansas in First Ever Night Match

The Louisiana Tech soccer team returns to Ruston for their home opener as they host Central Arkansas on Aug. 25 at 7 p.m. in what will be the first ever night match played at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Defensive Breakdowns Prove Costly in 2-0 Loss to UCA

Two defensive breakdowns proved costly for Louisiana Tech as they dropped a 2-0 decision to Central Arkansas in front of a crowd of 337 fans on hand this Sunday night to watch the first ever night match played at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Recharges for Matchup with Jackson State

Louisiana Tech will take on their third opponent in five days as they travel to face Jackson State in Jackson, Miss. on Tuesday at 4 p.m. at the JSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech and Jackson State Play to 0-0 Draw

The Louisiana Tech soccer team came up empty on 17 shot attempts ending Tuesday evening in a 0-0 draw with Jackson State at the JSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Gear Up for Trojan Classic Tournament

For the second straight season, the Louisiana Tech soccer team will travel to Troy, Ala. to participate in the Trojan Classic this weekend at the Jesse H. Colley Track/Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Scores a 2-0 Win at Trojan Classic

The Louisiana Tech soccer team got off the scoring snide netting two second period goals to shutout Troy 2-0 on a hot Friday evening in the first match of the 2013 Trojan Classic tournament at the Jesse H. Colley Track/Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread