+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Soccer Struggles in First Period, Falls 1-0 to South Alabama

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

A match that pitted two vastly different playing styles went the way of the opposition on Sunday afternoon as Louisiana Tech fell 1-0 to South Alabama in the second game of the Trojan Classic tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Heads South to Face In-State Foes

The Louisiana Tech soccer team heads south this weekend to take on two in-state foes along I-10 beginning Friday night at 7 p.m. versus UL-Lafayette and on Sunday at 1 p.m. against McNeese State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Beddow, Sloan Lead LA Tech Past the Ragin' Cajuns

Brittany Beddow and Kathryn Sloan anchored a Louisiana Tech squad that tallied a 3-2 shootout win over UL-Lafayette on Friday night at the Cajuns Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. McNeese State Rallies Past LA Tech

Freshman striker Kathryn Sloan continued her goal-making ability, scoring in the sixth minute to give Louisiana Tech an early lead, but McNeese State rallied to score three consecutive goals and eventually tallied a 4-2 win over the Lady Techsters on Sunday afternoon at Cowgirl Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Notches 2-0 Win over UALR

For the first time in the series the road team prevailed as Louisiana Tech notched two goals in the second period to come away with a 2-0 shutout win over UALR on Friday night at the UALR Recreation and Sports Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Dominant in 6-0 Win over Grambling

Louisiana Tech pitched their second road shutout of the weekend as they dominated Grambling State to the tune of a 6-0 victory on Sunday afternoon at GSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Returns Home to Face Southern

After spending the last seven matches away from home, the Louisiana Tech soccer team happily returns to the Lady Techster Soccer Complex to host Southern on Sunday at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Pitches 5-0 Shutout for Third Straight Win

The Louisiana Tech soccer team pitched their third straight shutout in a 5-0 victory over Southern on Sunday evening at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Plays at Tulsa in First Ever C-USA Match

The much-anticipated Conference USA season starts on Friday, Sept. 27 at 7 p.m. with Louisiana Tech opening up on the road against Tulsa at the Hurricane Soccer and Track Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techster Soccer Falls in Conference Opener

A defensive miscue by Louisiana Tech allowed Tulsa to take the early lead and the Golden Hurricane went on to defeat the Lady Techsters in the conference opener, 3-0 on Friday night at Hurricane Soccer and Track Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Wraps up Weekend at North Texas

Louisiana Tech wraps up its first conference road weekend on Sunday when they face off against North Texas at 1 p.m. at Mean Green Soccer Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. North Texas Edges LA Tech, 1-0

A header goal by North Texas in the 30th minute was all the Mean Green needed to edge Louisiana Tech, 1-0 on Sunday afternoon at the Mean Green Soccer Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Marshall, FIU Visit Ruston to Face LA Tech

Louisiana Tech soccer will play its first ever Conference USA matches at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex this weekend as they host Marshall on Friday night at 7 p.m. and FIU at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Defeats Marshall, 2-0, for its First Ever C-USA Win

Freshmen Kailee Hervey and Kathryn Sloan netted back-to-back goals within 40 seconds of each other to give Louisiana Tech its first ever Conference USA win, a 2-0 defeat of Marshall on Friday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Loses Heartbreaker in Overtime

FIU took advantage of an open net off a free kick in the first overtime period to hand Louisiana Tech a 3-2 loss on Sunday evening at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread