+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Returns to Action Against Middle Tennessee

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After an entire week off since their last match, Louisiana Tech soccer returns to action on Sunday at 1 p.m. to face Middle Tennessee in Murfreesboro, Tenn. at the Dean A. Hayes Track and Soccer Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Upsets Middle Tennessee, 1-0

Sophomore Rosie Lethbridge came into today's match with only seven shot attempts and zero goals this season, but her right foot catapulted Louisiana Tech to a 1-0 upset over Middle Tennessee on Sunday evening at the Dean A. Hayes Track and Soccer Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Hosts UTEP, Southern Miss in Important Home Stand

With the conference schedule now halfway through, Louisiana Tech has an important two-game home stand this weekend as they host UTEP on Friday at 7 p.m. and Southern Miss on Sunday at 1 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Game Day Experience Set for Sunday Soccer Match

Local youth soccer teams and LA Tech Kids Club members are invited to the Louisiana Tech soccer match on Sunday versus Southern Miss at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex for a game day experience.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Claims 3-0 Shutout Win over UTEP

In a battle of west division foes, Louisiana Tech rose to the occasion in a 3-0 shutout win over UTEP on Friday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sloan Scores 11 Seconds into Match to Propel LA Tech to 2-0 Win

The earliest a goal had ever been scored by a Louisiana Tech player was 41 seconds. That record was broken on Sunday evening when freshman forward Kathryn Sloan netted a goal just 11 seconds into the match to propel the Lady Techsters to a 2-0 win over Southern Miss at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Road Swing Pivotal for LA Tech's Tournament Hopes

The pursuit of qualifying for the Conference USA tournament continues this weekend as Louisiana Tech wraps up its final road trip of the season, taking on Colorado College on Friday at 4 p.m. and UTSA on Sunday at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Falls, 1-0, to Colorado College in 2OT

Louisiana Tech keeper Caitlin Updyke had a sensational night saving a career-high 13 shots, but Colorado College was able to sneak a cross over her head two minutes into the second overtime period to come away with a 1-0 win over the Lady Techsters on Friday afternoon at Stewart Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy antonissamaras is an unknown

Re: W. Soccer. Sloan Scores 11 Seconds into Match to Propel LA Tech to 2-0 Win

Thanks for sharing own good ideas.

W. Soccer. UTSA Shuts Out LA Tech, 2-0

UTSA used two first period goals to defeat Louisiana Tech, 2-0, on Sunday evening at the UTSA Rec Sports Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Critical Regular Season Finale Up Next for LA Tech Soccer

Win and you are in. That is the mantra the Louisiana Tech soccer team will have on their minds as they host Rice at 7 p.m. Wednesday night in the Lady Techsters' regular season finale.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Louisiana Tech Drops Rainy Finale to Rice, 3-0

With a berth in the Conference USA Tournament on the line, Louisiana Tech fell short of a postseason bid as the Lady Techsters dropped a 3-0 decision to Rice on a rainy Wednesday evening at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Updyke Named 2nd Team All-Conference USA, Timmermans All-Freshman

Goalkeeper Caitlin Updyke has been an anchor in goal for the Louisiana Tech soccer program ever since she stepped on the field as a freshman back in 2010. She was no doubt the anchor again as the lone senior in 2013 and was awarded for her efforts as the league office announced Monday morning the keeper was named second team All-Conference USA, chosen by the 16 league coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Updyke Named 2nd Team All-Conference USA, Timmermans All-Freshman

congrats ladies.... CUSA is a step up overall from what they are used to and they represented us well. However, they need to make the conference tourney the next couple of years, or the progress of the program will stall.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Soccer. Updyke Named 2nd Team All-Conference USA, Timmermans All-Freshman

With only one senior and two juniors on the team, things will be fine.

+ Reply to Thread