+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: W. Soccer. 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Fun Fest Highlighted by 2-0 Win Over ULM

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The 10th anniversary of the Louisiana Tech soccer program was celebrated on Saturday at the fourth annual Soccer Fun Fest which was slam-packed with a full day of activities at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Adds 2014 Signee

Louisiana Tech head coach Kevin Sherry announced today the addition of Lisanne Kleygrewe to the 2014 signing class.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Continues Excellence in the Classroom

Conference USA Commissioner Britton Banowsky recently recognized student-athletes within the league for their excellent achievements in the classroom for the 2013-14 academic year and the Louisiana Tech soccer team had several players on the list.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Goalkeeper Caitlin Updyke to Play Professionally in Iceland

When people think of Iceland, they may think of the phenomenon of the Northern Lights or the geological beauties of lava fields and volcanoes or the junior hockey rival of the USA in the movie D2: The Mighty Ducks.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSports Athletic Communications Receives Two National Honors for Pub

Louisiana Tech's Athletic Communications office received two national honors as the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA) began announcing its 2013-14 Publications Contest Winners. LA Tech's football game programs were ranked fourth in the nation while the women's soccer media guide was voted the best cover in the nation.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread