+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: USMNT roster

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Re: USMNT roster

Good showing today.

Altidore woke up. F. Johnson is going to be good for us. J. Jones, Cameron looked better on defense. Michael Bradley has got to run the attacks.

Communication looked much better.

I'm still not sold on Beckerman as a starter.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: USMNT roster

Offense is showing some flashes, but still lack possession. Dempsey, with all his strengths, lacks the ability to hold the ball and that hurts our side. Altidore shows flashes of being able to hold the ball, then it goes away for long periods. Has to be consistent. Gee.....I wonder who might have helped with this.

MB is brilliant and is now the best player in a US uniform. Klinsman will play two guys as holding MF, a 4-2-3-1 formation, but it would be nice to get a lead and rotated MB back to a holding MF and put someone in as an attacking MF who could possess the ball late. Gee.....I wonder who might have helped with this.

Beckerman did not have a good game yesterday, but he had been playing better before.

+ Reply to Thread