+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: It Appears It is Over -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

It Appears It is Over -

Met with AD this morning at 8:00 -

Should be meeting with players as I type

Appears to be a non-renewal in guise of a "retirement" we should know by 2:00 today
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: It Appears It is Over -

According to Aaron Dietrich, the Wade Simoneaux Era is over. BTB is also reporting the news.

Wade Simoneax just confirmed to me that he is no longer the head coach at la tech.
    https://twitter.com/AaronsAces/statu...34697760944129

Puppy PNPretired isn't thought very highly of around herePNPretired isn't thought very highly of around herePNPretired isn't thought very highly of around here

Hey Coach Simoneaux........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I

Varsity Bulldog dawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nicedawg gone it is just really nice dawg gone it's Avatar

Well it's about time. Still baffles me how he was able to keep a job here as long as he did

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dawg gone it View Post
    Well it's about time. Still baffles me how he was able to keep a job here as long as he did

Yep, not all of the blame should be placed on Simoneaux, the root cause should be put under a microscope.

Puppy bulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the roughbulldog1979 is a jewel in the rough

About time! Boy, he was bad...very bad

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

We got what we wanted. Let's not turn this into a Simoneaux bashing. Let him go in peace and turn our attention to finding a new coach. (Not that I will have anything to say about it)

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

anyone got names of potential baseball coaches?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    anyone got names of potential baseball coaches?
    Rocke Musgraves is the current 1st year head coach of Division II Northwest Nazarene University in Nampa (near Boise), Idaho. His current year record is only 18-31; however, he is a good coach with experience in this area. He previously was the head coach at NAIA LSU-S for 14 years where he had a 588-275 record and led the Pilots to the NAIA World Series in 2003, 2011, and 2012.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Rocke Musgraves is the current 1st year head coach of Division II Northwest Nazarene University in Nampa (near Boise), Idaho. His current year record is only 18-31; however, he is a good coach with experience in this area. He previously was the head coach at NAIA LSU-S for 14 years where he had a 588-275 record and led the Pilots to the NAIA World Series in 2003, 2011, and 2012.
    Okay, AD listen to HoDo, hire him before anybody else does and save the money we would spend on a search firm that would come up with a pedigree coach.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I'm sure I'll piss some people off with this comment, but I think the new coach needs to totally clean house. I look at the last several failed coaches and they all had one assistant in common. Not saying all the blame rests on his shoulders, but I find it a bit coincidental that he's been on staff for some of the worse baseball years we've ever seen.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

If I had to take an LSUS coach, I'd take Cantwell over Musgraves....

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    If I had to take an LSUS coach, I'd take Cantwell over Musgraves....
    And if I had to take a coach from Shreveport, I'd take Tim Hulett from Evangel over Walker, Diaz, Cantwell, and Musgraves...
    Last edited by Dawg06; 05-19-2014 at 03:10 PM.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

I am holding out hope for Jim Wells

+ Reply to Thread