+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ROSTER Changes

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ROSTER Changes

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    Looks to me like she probably has a good friend on the ULL softball team. I don't particularly like it, but it seems to be just the softball team.
    Ruby Richie@rubyrichiee May 18
    Seriously if you aren't in Lafayette for their super regionals next weekend then you don't need to live in Louisiana.

I'm not gonna suggest that we police our athlete's twitter accounts by any means. But as an athlete, you are a representative of the school and you need to act like it. And that means not rooting for another school (rooting for your friend is fine of course!).

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    Looks to me like she probably has a good friend on the ULL softball team. I don't particularly like it, but it seems to be just the softball team.
    She can root for her friend without portraying herself as a big ULL fan. Hopefully either the coaches put an end to it, or she transfers. No Tech athlete should promote another school, especially one as lowly as ULL.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I would love to be in Lafayette this weekend. Not for the super regionals but for the food and fun! I would love to be in Ruston for that matter, but would rather wait for fall and football and tailgating.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Ruby Richie@rubyrichiee May 18
    Seriously if you aren't in Lafayette for their super regionals next weekend then you don't need to live in Louisiana.

I'm not gonna suggest that we police our athlete's twitter accounts by any means. But as an athlete, you are a representative of the school and you need to act like it. And that means not rooting for another school (rooting for your friend is fine of course!).
    If Tyler has rules for what the ladies wear and where they have to sit in class, I guarantee you he has social media rules, too.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Don't you think a lot of college softball fans are going to Lafaytte this weekend, even if their team isn't playing? I would think some of our players and coaches will be there, if just to get inspired. Ruby apparently has a friend playing and is supporting her. Why does anyone have a problem with that?

I'm not a Raiders fan, but I'm pulling for Jelly.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

The child can root for who she wants...crap guys root for and tweet about other players all the time...support your friends and the schools they go to

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not saying good or bad, but if I were a female athlete, I would want to be at the Super Regionals. Just adds to it that she has a friend that plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Don't you think a lot of college softball fans are going to Lafaytte this weekend, even if their team isn't playing? I would think some of our players and coaches will be there, if just to get inspired. Ruby apparently has a friend playing and is supporting her. Why does anyone have a problem with that?

I'm not a Raiders fan, but I'm pulling for Jelly.
    Her timeline is filled with ULL propaganda. It's a lot more than one tweet. Like I said, there's a way for her to cheer for her friend without coming across as a big ULL fan. If she can't do that, then she should transfer. I have a problem with someone representing Louisiana Tech publicly and constantly cheering for ULL (or any other university) for the world to see, and I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way.

And pro sports are completely irrelevant to this situation.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Her timeline is filled with ULL propaganda. It's a lot more than one tweet. Like I said, there's a way for her to cheer for her friend without coming across as a big ULL fan. If she can't do that, then she should transfer. I have a problem with someone representing Louisiana Tech publicly and constantly cheering for ULL (or any other university) for the world to see, and I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way.

Exactly. If she likes ULL so much, she should play for ULL. I don't care how good she is at basketball; I want good ambassadors on our teams.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

I thought it was just a couple of tweets about the Super Regionals. I do agree with you if she is touting ULL as the best university or cheering all their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I thought it was just a couple of tweets about the Super Regionals. I do agree with you if she is touting ULL as the best university or cheering all their teams.
    Her twitter feed corroborates it.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

We still have a perfect record against USL/ULL.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Chill out...plenty folks play where they can and root for friends...no harm..plus who cares what kids tweet about friends long as it is not trash

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Tech's 2013-2014 APR score still depends on all scholarship players being eligible and returning/graduating. Hall leaving means the loss of at least one point already out of only 60-70 available for the year. There aren't that many points left to spare.

OK I'll come out of the closet. I'm a USL fan. Not ULL but USL. They are not my first team by any means, but I like them. My wife got her BS and MBA from Louisiana Tech, but taught for almost 10 years at USL. Some of my best memories from my college years were Tech vs. USL basketball (1967-1971). On the same note, I hate NLULM.

+ Reply to Thread