+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ROSTER Changes

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Re: ROSTER Changes

I don't even know why athletes put themselves into these kind of situations by posting on twitter. Not everyone of your opinions needs to be shared with the world

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Chill out...plenty folks play where they can and root for friends...no harm..plus who cares what kids tweet about friends long as it is not trash
    agree Bulldog Backer, who would have thought a LaTech athelete Tweet,would be
    a topic for discussion on a forum here especially when the same friend might be Tweetting, and wishing her team the Techsters great success either in the past or future!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

She's still tweeting about "UL" today... She needs to transfer if she loves "UL" so much...

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

If anything, it's a sign of how far the WBB program has fallen, but not much else.

That twitter feed is pretty hard to look at, considering it's a (presumably) scholarship athlete wearing ULL gear around Tech's campus....

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

A little OT, but at the mention of wearing ULL gear on Tech campus, I had to comment. Yesterday in a waiting room I was looking at the 2014 Lagniappe, probably first one I've seen in 40 years. Anyway, they had a lot of colored full-page pics of various students at the beginning of the book. And there it was--purple and gold tiger eye jumped off the page. Thought I looked wrong but at a closer look at not one but two pics of the guy on two separate pages, I was right--even could read "Tigers." First, how terrible of that student, but I thought it even more of a shame that the Lagniappe editors allowed such a pic in full color no less in our yearbook for all eternity to see. Naturally I thought of the BBB when I saw it.

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

She's actually a walk on and had to sit last year, so she's not played for the Techsters yet. The pics and comments are all about the softball team because she obviously has close friends on that team. I'm not sure she's going around campus wearing ULL gear, I didn't see anything in her pics that would indicate that. I guess I just don't see this as a huge issue. If she was making derogatory comments about Tech, other players or coaches, then that would be a problem.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Remember, you are dealing with teenagers who spend a lot of time on social media. They have friends everywhere.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I don't care if she's a walk-on or a scholarship player or a teenager. She is a Louisiana Tech Lady Techster. As an alumnus of Tech, I find her incessant "UL" tweets offensive. She's not simply supporting a friend; she's supporting "UL," a term in and of itself is undermining Tech. She does not embody the Tenets of Tech. "I will ever loyal be" she is not. She obviously doesn't appreciate what it means to wear the Lady Techsters uniform. She shows poor judgment. And I don't want her representing my alma mater tweeting crap like she is. She should either be reprimanded or transfer.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Whatever. I'm sure Summitt will deal with it if he thinks it is necessary. I'm more interested in who they are going to sign next.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    A little OT, but at the mention of wearing ULL gear on Tech campus, I had to comment. Yesterday in a waiting room I was looking at the 2014 Lagniappe, probably first one I've seen in 40 years. Anyway, they had a lot of colored full-page pics of various students at the beginning of the book. And there it was--purple and gold tiger eye jumped off the page. Thought I looked wrong but at a closer look at not one but two pics of the guy on two separate pages, I was right--even could read "Tigers." First, how terrible of that student, but I thought it even more of a shame that the Lagniappe editors allowed such a pic in full color no less in our yearbook for all eternity to see. Naturally I thought of the BBB when I saw it.
    Dangit thought I was gonna get to be the first one to complain!

Seriously though, whoever signed off on this Lagniappe should be fired. Not just for the piss and purple, but there are many, many, many copy errors. This Lagniappe has brought great shame to the #TechFamily.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I don't care if she's a walk-on or a scholarship player or a teenager. She is a Louisiana Tech Lady Techster. As an alumnus of Tech, I find her incessant "UL" tweets offensive. She's not simply supporting a friend; she's supporting "UL," a term in and of itself is undermining Tech. She does not embody the Tenets of Tech. "I will ever loyal be" she is not. She obviously doesn't appreciate what it means to wear the Lady Techsters uniform. She shows poor judgment. And I don't want her representing my alma mater tweeting crap like she is. She should either be reprimanded or transfer.
    +1

Puppy prltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

exactly! he is pretty sharp and holds his players to a high standard. and unlike all of the negative nellies on here, he knows her personally! Wouldn't you think if he questioned her loyalty at all he would have let her go or addressed this "issue" you all seem to be worried about?

Puppy prltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Absolutely! and it is not a crime to have friends, support another school or sport.

Quote Originally Posted by prltfan View Post
    Absolutely! and it is not a crime to have friends, support another school or sport.
    Who said it was a crime to have friends?

And you might not think anything of double crossing someone either, but here, we have higher standards for loyalty.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Whatever. I'm sure Summitt will deal with it if he thinks it is necessary. I'm more interested in who they are going to sign next.
    Ditto there Beaver!

+ Reply to Thread