+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ROSTER Changes

Puppy techsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: ROSTER Changes

First of all, she's one of your own. You bashing her makes you look even worse than you all say she apparently looks. Second, her best friends play softball for UL, so shame on all of you for saying she is in the wrong for supporting their team. It would be one thing if it was the UL basketball team, but it is not. Anyone in their right mind would love to watch the UL softball team play. I myself love to watch them, and the things they do are incredible. I am friends with some of the player's parents and have actually been around Ruby a time or two. She even wore a lady techster basketball shirt to one of the games I've been to. So don't jump to conclusions about her not supporting her university. Also, you should want to support the other teams in your area when they make it this far into the season because they are helping to make a name for our state. And as for her tweets, she never says anything about the university itself. All of her tweets and retweets are specifically about softball. Her UL friends also tweeted about her and the Lady Techsters when they were in season, so I see no harm. Obviously, none of you understand what it is like to be an athlete. I think it is great when athletes support other athletes. So for all of you who said she needs to transfer because she doesn't appreciate what it means to be a techster, you should be a shame. Spend your time worrying about something else. All of this is just crap.

Puppy prltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeprltfan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Who said it was a crime to have friends?

And you might not think anything of double crossing someone either, but here, we have higher standards for loyalty.
    I honestly don't see why you keep saying that she's "unloyal". She's harmlessly supporting her friends that just so happen to play for a different college. It's silly not to support someone just because they don't play for the same college that you do! What she does is neither your problem or your business. If her coach has a problem with what she does, then he will address HER. No one else needs to worry about things they have no authority over. Have a little decency and support your athletes!

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techsters0152 View Post
    All of this is just crap.
    Hardly. Use of the illegal abbreviation "UL" on this board for any school not located in Louisville is what is crap.

Can we get an auto-correct function on this board to change anything typed "(space)UL(space)" to "(space)USL(space)"?

Puppy techsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetechsters0152 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Hardly. Use of the illegal abbreviation "UL" on this board for any school not located in Louisville is what is crap.

Can we get an auto-correct function on this board to change anything typed "(space)UL(space)" to "(space)USL(space)"?
    So now this is a UL, I'm sorry, "ULL" thread? You go from talking about how someone is supporting a "ULL" athlete to now finding irrelevant ways to bash the university that they play for? You obviously know you were wrong about all of it in the first place since you resorted to the abbreviation of "ULL" as a new topic. It's quite hilarious.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Kids will be kids let them have fun

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

She can transfer to USL next year.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

you guys are nuts...not every kid bleeds blue...she is supporting a friend

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    She can transfer to USL next year.
    It hasn't been USL for almost 20 years, buddy. So her transferring there is probably out of the question.

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

It hasn't been USL for almost 20 years, buddy. So her transferring there is probably out of the question.
    And it has NEVER been "UL" !!!!

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Since ULL wants to violate the current law and rules, the previous name should go back into effect. We just need to help that effort along.

I have never mentioned anyone transferring anywhere in this thread...not sure why you felt the need to put that in your reply to me. And I would never tell anyone to transfer there...not even my worst enemy.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We are in desperate need of the season to start.......

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Since ULL wants to violate the current law and rules, the previous name should go back into effect. We just need to help that effort along.

I have never mentioned anyone transferring anywhere in this thread...not sure why you felt the need to put that in your reply to me. And I would never tell anyone to transfer there...not even my worst enemy.
    "ULL" hasn't violated anything. Nor do I recall replying to you about her transferring. I also don't see the big hatred/rivalry you have with "ULL" anyway. It's quite ridiculous in my opinion.

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We are in desperate need of the season to start.......
    I'm with you on that! We need some REAL basketball stuff to argue about

"ULL" hasn't violated anything. Nor do I recall replying to you about her transferring. I also don't see the big hatred/rivalry you have with "ULL" anyway. It's quite ridiculous in my opinion.
    Unless you have just come out from under a rock, you should know that the University of Louisiana at Lafayette (ULL) wants to call itself the "University of Louisiana" without the "at Lafayette", "Louisiana", or "UL". All three of the last usages I listed are in direct violation of University of Louisiana System naming rules and state law.

What we are in desperate need of is ULL fans posting somewhere other than here until game week in September.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread