+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VA: the model of gov-mint run healthcare

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: VA: the model of gov-mint run healthcare

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    These are more examples of obstructionism where the GOP voted against veterans. The GOP always has an excuse to vote against veterans.

H.R. 466 – Wounded Veteran Job Security Act became H. R. 2875.

H.R. 1168 -- Veterans Retraining Act

H.R. 1171 – Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program Reauthorization

H.R. 1172 -- Requiring List on VA Website of Organizations Providing Scholarships for Veterans

H.R. 1293 -- Disabled Veterans Home Improvement and Structural Alteration Grant Increase Act of 2009

H.R. 1803 -- Veterans Business Center Act

H.R. 2352 – Job Creation Through Entrepreneurship Act
    Don't you mean the democrats? Everything here is from 2009. Nothing was killed off in the 111th Congress because of republicans.

But that doesn't matter, truly. Your dailykos friends will gladly twist it all anyway. No, what really matters is this: six of those seven had already been programs in place. The problem isn't funding, though extra funding never hurts. The problem is the lack of people who give a damn and care.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbert View Post
    I recently signed up with the VA, not because I plan on using them, but in case I do need to use them in the future. I got a phone call from them last week saying they saw I had signed up but had not availed myself of their services and if I ever had questions to please call. That phone call would not have been made a month ago. A little CYA on their part.
    Actually, they do make those type of calls regularly.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Yes, the VA system is what Obama thinks is the model system Obamacare should mimic. And the death panels within the VA, as exhibited by the secret lists that existed and 40+ deaths, makes him proud IMHO.
    They have been proven to exist within Obamacare so he must love them!

So the real question is what chaos will Obama create or point to to take this news off the front page.
    Well of course.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/20...from-spotlight

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

As if Obama's tactic ( trade without Congress approval of 5 GITMO Terrorist killers for 1 Marine) of taking this scandal off the front page would work.

Yes this is Obama and Hillary's dream vision for American Health Care.

More than 57,000 veterans awaiting initial VA visits, audit finds...

The Department of Veterans Affairs on Monday shed light on the depth of the VA scheduling scandal and substantiated claims that rank-and-file employees were directed to manipulate records.

The agency said more than 57,000 new patients have waited at least 90 days for their first appointments — representing 90 percent of all new patients — and that about 13 percent of VA schedulers indicated they were told to falsify appointment-request dates to give the impression that wait times were shorter than they really were.

The information comes from the agency’s internal audit of 731 VA medical centers, which the VA released Monday.
    The report said that complicated scheduling practices created confusion among clerks and supervisors, contributing to the problems. It also said the VA’s goal of providing an initial appointment within 14 days of a request was unattainable because of the growing demand for care among veterans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/wp/2014/06/09/va-says-more-than-57000-patients-waiting-for-first-visit/

Shocked that CNN is covering this at all. Of course Obama might have told CNN to headline this again wanting to deflect the true impeachable act of his IRS lies and coverup.

VA death records altered, whistle-blower says

Treatment requests stuffed into drawer

Records of dead veterans were changed, some even in recent weeks, to hide how many people died while waiting for care at the Phoenix VA hospital, a whistle-blower tells CNN. FULL STORY

Trump is 100% correct! And Obama/Biden/Hillary and Sanders care nothing about the problem and have nothing in their 100+ years in service total. Zero!!

Trump: Illegals Are Treated Better Than Veterans

By Melanie Hunter | September 16, 2015 | 11:10 AM EDT
    GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump (AP Photo)

(CNSNews.com) – GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump told supporters at a rally aboard the USS Iowa in Los Angeles on Tuesday that illegal immigrants are treated better than veterans.

“Right now, and you know it, we have illegal immigrants that are treated better by far than our veterans. It’s not gonna happen anymore. It’s not gonna happen,” said Trump.

“I am with the veterans 100 percent. They’re our greatest people. They’re being treated terribly. Not only the number of deaths, which are obviously, that's tantamount – what’s going on is incredible – but as of two weeks ago on Wednesday, the vets had the longest wait in the history of the Veterans Administration,” Trump said.

“You go in and see a doctor. You wait for days, for days, and it’s not going to happen, not going to happen. If I win, believe me, it’s not going to happen,” he pledged.

Veterans hospitals are “not properly run,” Trump said, “and when you have to wait long hours and long days and then in some cases have the doctor say, I’m sorry, I’m going on vacation, believe me, it doesn’t get much worse than that.”

“So we’re gonna create a whole new system,” he added.

Trump proposed giving veterans access to private doctors and hospitals as well as public hospitals, and the doctors would be reimbursed for their care of veterans.

MORE

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...etter-veterans

Trump is 100% correct! And Obama/Biden/Hillary and Sanders care nothing about the problem and have nothing in their 100+ years in service total. Zero!!

By Melanie Hunter | September 16, 2015 | 11:10 AM EDT
    GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump (AP Photo)

(CNSNews.com) – GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump told supporters at a rally aboard the USS Iowa in Los Angeles on Tuesday that illegal immigrants are treated better than veterans.

“Right now, and you know it, we have illegal immigrants that are treated better by far than our veterans. It’s not gonna happen anymore. It’s not gonna happen,” said Trump.

“I am with the veterans 100 percent. They’re our greatest people. They’re being treated terribly. Not only the number of deaths, which are obviously, that's tantamount – what’s going on is incredible – but as of two weeks ago on Wednesday, the vets had the longest wait in the history of the Veterans Administration,” Trump said.

“You go in and see a doctor. You wait for days, for days, and it’s not going to happen, not going to happen. If I win, believe me, it’s not going to happen,” he pledged.

Veterans hospitals are “not properly run,” Trump said, “and when you have to wait long hours and long days and then in some cases have the doctor say, I’m sorry, I’m going on vacation, believe me, it doesn’t get much worse than that.”

“So we’re gonna create a whole new system,” he added.

Trump proposed giving veterans access to private doctors and hospitals as well as public hospitals, and the doctors would be reimbursed for their care of veterans.

MORE

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...etter-veterans
    Again an example of Obama's/Biden's/Kerry's/Gore's/Pelosi's/ Col. Sanders's and Hillary's crappy America and the way they treat our vets and the military in general!

VFW FIRES BACK: Hits Obama for comments that ‘denigrate’ members

VFW FIRES BACK: Hits Obama for comments that ‘denigrate’ members

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

If there is ever going to be a new party created that will be viable, it is likely to find its roots at the VFW, American Legion, or other veteran's groups. Add that and everything else we stand for, Obama despises is worse than the Republicans. I doubt we'll see him ever attend a military or veteran event after January 20, 2017. (Despite all his cullings of the top brass, he does not have the support to continue, TT. )

The DOJ is right to not defend that aspect of the law. I do not think Helman would win any appeal regardless since the rest of the law and other things showed she deserved to be fired.

Side-question: did Obama & Co push for for people to become new doctors or did they leave that out?

I still don't believe he'll leave DC and the WH. But if he does leave the WH it will be worse as he heads up the UN.
    Talk about a freaking nightmare. That idiot will then try to sens UN troops in to take away our guns, private property, oil and gas production and our Bibles. And Biden/IGore/Kerry/Pelosi/Col. Sanders and Hillary will all be backing him as if he were the anti-christ himself (which he might just be....who knows). He's already moving the a good portion of our Navy away from our coast to the far east under the guides of stopping China's expansion. And he's cutting all of our troop levels. And then he will send the UN troops to help the Islamic nations help attack Israel. The guy is that evil to the core IMHO.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

You are sinking to a new low by quoting Trump.

Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS

You are sinking to a new low by quoting Trump.
    That has been happening for almost 2 years now by the liberal media and will continue. The guy is right about 95% of the time in all honesty.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

The guy is right about 95% of the time in all honesty.
    Uh, no!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...rump/28828017/

Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    That has been happening for almost 2 years now by the liberal media and will continue. The guy is right about 95% of the time in all honesty.
    I'm talking about his predictions and basically what is wrong with our country and how to fix it.

+ Reply to Thread