+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Spring Commencement

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Spring Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    Bentondawg (my brother) graduated in the spring of 1970, and to the best of my memory, it was in Memorial Gym.
    If that was at the end of the winter quarter in March of 1970, it was in Howard Auditorium.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Spring Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Exactly. If we were to give it to a successful high profile guy, it should have been Trace. He's loyal and loves the university. He would have been here and "proudly" accepted the award.
    I'm with you and DD on this. What has Phil Robertson done to deserve this award? He hasn't been back to Tech since he graduated and he's definitely not a Tech supporter. He came off as disrespectful and bored at the one game he attended this year. Every time he opens his mouth something really stupid comes out. Did Tech give him this reward for making duck calls or for that stupid TV show. If it was for the duck calls, then I'd like to nominate my two mallard ducks, a drake and a hen, so we know they're not gay, that show up at dark every night to roost beside my pool. They're very clean and would never stand for having their feathers grow long and scraggly. They're also very smart, because they know when they are inside my eight foot fence every night, nothing is going to get them. But, most of all, they've got a duck call that can beat Phil Robertson any day. If they get the award, I will make sure they get there to receive it, unlike Robertson. I have no idea what their religion is, because, unlike Robertson, they don't go around quacking about it all the time.

+ Reply to Thread