+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Raise your hand if you think Wade Simoneaux is a good coach.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Raise your hand if you think Wade Simoneaux is a good coach.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    We might have the same "dumb s*$t," but at least they're not dumb kids doing it!

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...Academic-Award
    Interesting. Surely Simoneaux didn't recruit those guys...

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    This discussion is similar to those discussions when a LSU football player gets arrested and everyone blasts their program, like we don't have guys doing the same dumb shit in Ruston. Some of you have blinders.
    Nobody is ignorant of the fact that young people do dumb things. But here's the difference ....

At Tech we expect that doing dumb things will result in adverse consequences.

At lsu, doing dumb things makes you a role model.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Once again, Chris29's lspoofandom bubbles to the surface.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Once again, Chris29's lspoofandom bubbles to the surface.
    I have never been accused of being an LSU fan. LSU was just an easy example. Insert any school you'd like. College athletics are all the same. You have kids who make good decisions and kids who don't. Tech isn't immune. We have given countless guys second and third chances in every sport. Like said, which was the point of my post, some of you have blinders.
    And tool hand Clyde, you clearly don't know me and apparently aren't familiar with my posts making off base accusations like that. Your ignorance has bubbled to the surface yet again.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    I have never been accused of being an LSU fan. LSU was just an easy example. Insert any school you'd like. College athletics are all the same. You have kids who make good decisions and kids who don't. Tech isn't immune. We have given countless guys second and third chances in every sport. Like said, which was the point of my post, some of you have blinders.
    And tool hand Clyde, you clearly don't know me and apparently aren't familiar with my posts making off base accusations like that. Your ignorance has bubbled to the surface yet again.
    Don't sweat Clyde, he just runs his mouth with no real direction or fact to back it up 90% of the time. Oh and loves to act tough when he does it.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Don't sweat Clyde, he just runs his mouth with no real direction or fact to back it up 90% of the time. Oh and loves to act tough when he does it.
    I'm a lover not a fighter. And why are you defending an lspoo apologist?

+ Reply to Thread