+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raise your hand if you think Wade Simoneaux is a good coach.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Raise your hand if you think Wade Simoneaux is a good coach.

Quote Originally Posted by 79trueblue View Post
    Can't somebody block this guy?
    We're not Ull's message board... we allow people to speak their minds basically unfiltered.

Laughette GEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    From what I can tell, GeauxUL has been civil to the discussion. While the Cajun fan may be misinformed about Tech's "resources" or commitment to this sport or that sport, as long as they contribute respectfully to a conversation, I personally have no problem with the posts.

I hope if I ever felt the urge to post on their fan board, I would be shown the same courtesy.
    Thanks bud.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=GEAUX UL;1437246 Wade didn't go from a great coach to a crappy coach over the course of one summer.
    Idiot[/QUOTE]

When the hell was he EVER a great coach? He may have been a part of a decent staff put together by Coach Robe. But he has NEVER shown any thing but ineptitude since he left laffyette.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    When the hell was he EVER a great coach? He may have been a part of a decent staff put together by Coach Robe. But he has NEVER shown any thing but ineptitude since he left laffyette.
    He was on staff at Lafayette when the Cajuns went to Omaha the last time. We thought we were hiring someone that could get us there, but alas...

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    He was on staff at Lafayette when the Cajuns went to Omaha the last time. We thought we were hiring someone that could get us there, but alas...
    Yes, i know. That is the reason the cajins are defending the guy. Coach Robicheaux (Robe) is the man that makes the cajin program. Not sim, not any of his current assistants either.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GEAUX UL View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that he didn't get nearly what other schools got from the administration.
    That's been proven false.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Makes me wonder, was he sent up here on purpose.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Wade interviewed 3 times before he got the job. He was a finalist when they hired Davis and Whitey...got it the 3rd time
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WonderDawg View Post
    Makes me wonder, was he sent up here on purpose.
    In Louisiana you never know.

Laughette GEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Yes, i know. That is the reason the cajins are defending the guy. Coach Robicheaux (Robe) is the man that makes the cajin program. Not sim, not any of his current assistants either.
    That's how I know you don't know what you're talking about.

In all honesty, as good as Robicheaux is, I consider his assistant Matt Deggs to be the best coach on our staff. He has a killer reputation and resume, and he did a great job as the associate HC at Texas A&M. He arrived here 3 years ago to be the hitting coach & recruiting coordinator. As you can tell he's done a good job.

Puppy LoneStarTechie is an unknown

I observed Wade coach this year and he did make some critical coaching mistakes. Think he was pressing and to reliant on loyalty to upper classmen and slow to make adjustments.
    Having said that, He did a lot of things right and it was evident, very few teams can play small ball like we did. Most the line-ups were correct. A lot of sound baseball decisions got made but not just enough of them.

I also observed based on what I have seen in the U of H programs and Rice Programs the use of video tape and coaching techniques that were used here that didn't cost much and werent in play.
    There are reasons those programs utilize those things.

Wade is a good man and a good baseball mind, he will adjust and learn.

That's how I know you don't know what you're talking about.

In all honesty, as good as Robicheaux is, I consider his assistant Matt Deggs to be the best coach on our staff. He has a killer reputation and resume, and he did a great job as the associate HC at Texas A&M. He arrived here 3 years ago to be the hitting coach & recruiting coordinator. As you can tell he's done a good job.
    Right on cue, Deggs was just hired as the new head coach at Sam Houston State. This could be a huge blow to our program.

In all honesty, if I was a La Tech fan I'd be pissed that your AD didn't try to make a play for him. You guys missed out on a good one.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Right on cue, Deggs was just hired as the new head coach at Sam Houston State. This could be a huge blow to our program.
    In all honesty, if I was a La Tech fan I'd be pissed that your AD didn't try to make a play for him. You guys missed out on a good one.
    That is the same thing UL-L fans said about Simoneaux. "He's better than our head coach, he's a great strategist,..." Pffffffft.
    We're quite happy with the coach we just hired thanks!!!

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    That is the same thing UL-L fans said about Simoneaux. "He's better than our head coach, he's a great strategist,..." Pffffffft.
    We're quite happy with the coach we just hired thanks!!!
    Will support our recent hire....but gotta agree we may have done better with Deggs...and that from folks in the know at Texas A&M.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Now, let's fix football.

+ Reply to Thread