+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Millsap: 'The man for the Hawks this season'

Big Dog Longdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to all

Millsap: 'The man for the Hawks this season'

Steven Zymkowitz, staff writer for ATL All Day, calls former Louisiana Tech Bulldog Paul Millsap "...the man for the Hawks this season" in an excellent review of Paul, today (6-3-2014).

He says this past season was a "break out" one for Paul and goes on to cite his "Shining Moment, gives him a grade of "A-" and provides a "2014-2015 season outlook."

Read "Atlanta Hawks report card: Paul Millsap" at http://atlallday.com/2014/06/03/atla...d-paul-millsap

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Millsap: 'The man for the Hawks this season'

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog View Post
    Steven Zymkowitz, staff writer for ATL All Day, calls former Louisiana Tech Bulldog Paul Millsap "...the man for the Hawks this season" in an excellent review of Paul, today (6-3-2014).

He says this past season was a "break out" one for Paul and goes on to cite his "Shining Moment, gives him a grade of "A-" and provides a "2014-2015 season outlook."

Read "Atlanta Hawks report card: Paul Millsap" at http://atlallday.com/2014/06/03/atla...d-paul-millsap
    I just wish he was with the New orleans Pelicans as I dislike all things Atlanta (sports/traffic/CNN).

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I just wish he was with the New orleans Pelicans as I dislike all things Atlanta (sports/traffic/CNN).
    Tylertechsas, I dont know how true this is but one of my friends said the Pelicans would like to bring Paul, Greg Monroe and Danny Granger home(all Louisiana guys). All got contracts coming up....I Wish to go along with Anthony Davis.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    Tylertechsas, I dont know how true this is but one of my friends said the Pelicans would like to bring Paul, Greg Monroe and Danny Granger home(all Louisiana guys). All got contracts coming up....I Wish to go along with Anthony Davis.
    I think Monroe and Paul would be a either/or proposition. Both play the 4. Big log jam at 4 and 5 with Monroe, Millsap and Davis. Granger, Millsap and Davis would be legit.

The great thing about Paul is he is versatile. He can play multiple positions, can be the focus of the offense, and can be a role player. He can do anything. He will be playing for a long time.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    I think Monroe and Paul would be a either/or proposition. Both play the 4. Big log jam at 4 and 5 with Monroe, Millsap and Davis. Granger, Millsap and Davis would be legit.

The great thing about Paul is he is versatile. He can play multiple positions, can be the focus of the offense, and can be a role player. He can do anything. He will be playing for a long time.
    Touchdown123, Monroe playes the 5 for Detroit and Granger is a 3/2.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    That would be incredible!!!!

+ Reply to Thread