Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
The thread, If You Want A Thread To Die, was moved to the Alumni Kennel by some smart_ ss Moderator. Then it was moved to the student spirit group. Some Moderator jerk is having fun moving this thread around. Why??????
This episode in practicality reminds me of the quote "freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one." It is what it is. Even when someone is wrongheaded and wrong hearted they can do like the kid who owns the bat and ball and call the game off just to satisfy their ego. That's just how it is. A forum run with true class would never have let the Spoon thread go where it went in that forum. Yet that thread was actually threatened with being made into a sticky. If that had been a MBB coach issue you can bet it would've been moved. And player's families have been called out here publicly. Those who own the forum have the right to be a bit of a bully and obviously enjoy doing so at times. But I do value BBB tremendously as a source of info on the university and am thankful we have it.

That doesn't answer "why", 70TECHGRAD. For that I'd try the definition of "puffed up":
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/puffed+up

If we don't like it we can start our own message board. But I like BBB, warts and all.