+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: IRS has Lost Lois Lerner's Emails

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: IRS has Lost Lois Lerner's Emails

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    And they do have some voices from the left... Geraldo Rivera, Shep Smith, Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Lanny Davis, etc... You hear both sides on Fox.
    This! And these are strong voices as well as others like Alan Combs..

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    The majority of Fox News programming is opinion with hosts who are definitely right leaning. If you watch the news reports on Fox (Brett Baier leading the way), it is pure news and more complete coverage than what you will see on ABC, NBC, or CBS.

If you don't want to hear Bill O'Reilly's opinion, don't watch his opinion show.
    Like I stated, I have no problem with it. I just never view it as real news, but I don't do that with any network. As for the news reports, they are the same. If you are right leaning, you will love them and will feel validated. If you are left leaning, MSNBC will be there for you to feel good about your opinions.

All entertainment.....

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Like I stated, I have no problem with it. I just never view it as real news, but I don't do that with any network. As for the news reports, they are the same. If you are right leaning, you will love them and will feel validated. If you are left leaning, MSNBC will be there for you to feel good about your opinions.

All entertainment.....
    I am not trying to perpetuate the argument, but I understand your comment to say that no news can be trusted as truth. I know we don't want to know what really happens most of the time, but sometimes it would be nice to know the truth on things we are aloud to know about.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I am not trying to perpetuate the argument, but I understand your comment to say that no news can be trusted as truth. I know we don't want to know what really happens most of the time, but sometimes it would be nice to know the truth on things we are aloud to know about.
    Oh, I would LOVE for there to be an unbiased news program out there. I just haven't found one yet. Maybe there never was, but we didn't know because we didn't have many choices. Now, there are so many contradictions between shows (and most are just opinion vs. opinion) that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Contrast FOX and CBS on Clinton's email scandal this morning.

- CBS reports that she didn't intend to do anything wrong, therefore no scandal. No report on the investigation or the actual facts.

- FOX reports on Gowdy's investigation, the law as it reads, and facts of the scandal.

How is FOX leaning right on this by reporting the facts?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Contrast FOX and CBS on Clinton's email scandal this morning.

- CBS reports that she didn't intend to do anything wrong, therefore no scandal. No report on the investigation or the actual facts.

- FOX reports on Gowdy's investigation, the law as it reads, and facts of the scandal.

How is FOX leaning right on this by reporting the facts?
    The facts favor Fox's audience's side regarding Hillary Clinton. When you have the facts on your side, report the facts. When you have the law on your side, report the law. When neither are on your side, change the subject. If the issue won't go away, conduct a push poll of your constitutes and report that.

I can't emphasize it enough. The press has always been biased.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    The facts favor Fox's audience's side regarding Hillary Clinton. When you have the facts on your side, report the facts. When you have the law on your side, report the law. When neither are on your side, change the subject. If the issue won't go away, conduct a push poll of your constitutes and report that.

How about just report what's happening that day period and report the truth if it fits your political ideology or not? And don't get caught up in not reporting news just because some executive got a call from the White House or the Clinton machine. Then give both sides to the argument or case. Fox news and services like the Drudge Report at least attempt to do this and 95% of the others don't.

If the main stream media starts running with the Hillary scandals it is because the Execs remember how she treats them all personally and what a disaster the Clinton's have been in the past. But I doubt this happens. Just like the latest Bill scandal has been swept under the rug.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 03-04-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is true... and why there is a NEED for Fox News. Media before Fox / Rush / conservative voices was not fair and balanced. If Fox is not fair and balanced, at least they balance out the American media (somewhat).

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    How about just report what's happening that day period and report the truth if it fits your political ideology or not? And don't get caught up in not reporting news just because some executive got a call from the White House or the Clinton machine. Then give both sides to the argument or case. Fox news and services like the Drudge Report do this and 95% of the others don't.
    Why don't we just bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy?

The media has never done what you just suggested. Try it. My guess is nobody would watch.

P.S. I couldn't let the Drudge thing go. I am a huge fan of that website. I go there multiple times a day. But, to say he is unbiased is a joke. I go there for two reasons. First, he is about as quick as any site with truly breaking news. (2) More importantly, Drudge is one of the funniest men alive. The way is juxtapositions headlines and pictures is ingenious.

Be careful though. His headlines are often misleading.
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 03-04-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    This is true... and why there is a NEED for Fox News. Media before Fox / Rush / conservative voices was not fair and balanced. If Fox is not fair and balanced, at least they balance out the American media (somewhat).
    Don't think for a minute I want to shut Fox down. To the contrary. I want them to prosper and to make a lot of money. I want them to be able to report on what they want to report on. I want them to appeal to whatever audience they choose to appeal to. I want the advertisers to have the opportunity to sell their wares. I'm a freedom guy. They can broadcast what they want and you can watch if you choose to do so.

But, don't ask me to watch that dawdle. Every time I watch a segment on Fox, I can't help but think that everybody who just viewed that segment just got a little dumber.

P.S. Fox does have some hot anchor babes.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    How about just report what's happening that day period and report the truth if it fits your political ideology or not? And don't get caught up in not reporting news just because some executive got a call from the White House or the Clinton machine. Then give both sides to the argument or case. Fox news and services like the Drudge Report at least attempt to do this and 95% of the others don't.

If the main stream media starts running with the Hillary scandals it is because the Execs remember how she treats them all personally and what a disaster the Clinton's have been in the past. But I doubt this happens. Just like the latest Bill scandal has been swept under the rug.
    THIS!!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Don't think for a minute I want to shut Fox down. To the contrary. I want them to prosper and to make a lot of money. I want them to be able to report on what they want to report on. I want them to appeal to whatever audience they choose to appeal to. I want the advertisers to have the opportunity to sell their wares. I'm a freedom guy. They can broadcast what they want and you can watch if you choose to do so.

But, don't ask me to watch that dawdle. Every time I watch a segment on Fox, I can't help but think that everybody who just viewed that segment just got a little dumber.

You would think that EVENTUALLY MSNBC, CNN and CBS would follow suit. They must be slow learners.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    You would think that EVENTUALLY MSNBC, CNN and CBS would follow suit. They must be slow learners.
    CBS has had a couple. Champ967 will cut you if you talk about Katie.

Rush had a funny segment about this subject yesterday on how feminism came about and why. Then he lumped it the MSNBC "babes". Rachal Madcow immediately came to mind.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Two legit reasons to watch FoxNews....Babes and Brain Damage!

"......you earn no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

What???

Lois Lerner’s hard drive searched by legally blind IRS worker?

Mar. 04, 2015 - 3:14 - Washington Free Beacon reporter Liz Harrington discusses a report about a legally blind worker searching Lois Lerner’s hard drive.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/40932...#sp=show-clips

+ Reply to Thread