+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IRS has Lost Lois Lerner's Emails

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: IRS has Lost Lois Lerner's Emails

I really doubt he'll be impeached. Should be? Almost certainly. Will be? Just not enough widespread indignation.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

It's bad when Congress has to make a law that forces the president to execute the law.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

This is getting bad. Time to play the race card!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    This scandal is now Watergate on steroids.

Violation of numerous taxpayers' rights is by far more serious than a third-rate burglary.

And this now multi-million minute e-mail gap dwarfs the 18-minute gap on the Watergate tapes. The Watergate gap was circumstantial evidence of a conspiracy at best. The IRS e-mail gap violates numerous Federal laws by itself on top of the obvious conspiracy needed to actually get rid of all of the e-mails if they really are unretrievable.

If this keeps up, it won't be a matter of if but how many articles of impeachment there will be in 2015.
    Of all the things that have come up during the Obama administration, this is the one that seems to be a real, organized, and protracted effort to circumvent federal laws and regulations. With the emails having been "lost" on the sending end, I would think the judge would allow the subpoenas of incoming correspondence from likely recipient's of emails from Lerner and the other suspect IRS officials. If that happens, it won't be long and we'll know what kind of a situation we have. If the White House plays the "National Security" or similar card to block giving up the emails or if the emails are "lost" on the receiving end, we may be on to something.

I really hope this isn't what it seems to be. But for the overall good of the country, we can't ignore this. Run it to ground and find out the truth of the situation.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    It's bad when Congress has to make a law that forces the president to execute the law.
    Just adds more weight behind one or more potential articles of impeachment for failure to "faithfully execute" the laws of the United States.

All we heard about at the start of this administration was "the rule of law". That cuts both ways.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our AG is the law maker now. He hasn't had a chance to rule on it yet.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

BS, BS, BS!! Holder and Obama directed if true. Impeach!!!!!

HARD DRIVES DESTROYED

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Deliberate cover up. What were we told about Watergate...? Oh yeah, it wasn't so much the petty break-in, but rather the cover up that got Nixon in trouble. My, how things have changed.

Actually, they haven't. It just depends whether there's an R or a D by the name.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Jonathan Turley is a Constitutional lawyer and a Democrat. This is what he told Congress:

REP. BOB GOODLATTE (R-VA): Professor Turley, the constitution, the system of separated powers is not simply about stopping one branch of government from usurping another. It's about protecting the liberty of Americans from the dangers of concentrated government power. How does the president's unilateral modification of act of Congress affect both the balance of power between the political branches and the liberty interests of the American people?

JONATHAN TURLEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman. The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he's not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He's becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid. That is the concentration of power in every single branch.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Deliberate cover up. What were we told about Watergate...? Oh yeah, it wasn't so much the petty break-in, but rather the cover up that got Nixon in trouble. My, how things have changed.

Actually, they haven't. It just depends whether there's an R or a D by the name.
    Precisely! Those R's will get you every time!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Jonathan Turley is a Constitutional lawyer and a Democrat. This is what he told Congress:

REP. BOB GOODLATTE (R-VA): Professor Turley, the constitution, the system of separated powers is not simply about stopping one branch of government from usurping another. It's about protecting the liberty of Americans from the dangers of concentrated government power. How does the president's unilateral modification of act of Congress affect both the balance of power between the political branches and the liberty interests of the American people?

JONATHAN TURLEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman. The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he's not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He's becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid. That is the concentration of power in every single branch.
    I'm convinced, but most people on this board will discount Mr. Turley's words because he is an Obama-loving, democrap, libtard who worships the Liar-in-Chief. He obviously knows nothing of which he speaks! :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I'm convinced, but most people on this board will discount Mr. Turley's words because he is an Obama-loving, democrap, libtard who worships the Liar-in-Chief. He obviously knows nothing of which he speaks! :icon_wink:
    I just can't imagine who the 40% are. He never had the Republicans and more and more Democrats are speaking out like this. Who approves of him and his tactics?! It has to be the low information crowd. (and some of the blame is with the media for withholding the information).

I just can't imagine who the 40% are. He never had the Republicans and more and more Democrats are speaking out like this. Who approves of him and his tactics?!
    Maybe it depends how the poll question is asked??? I can understand approving of some things and not others, but for an overall rating, I don't get it either.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Maybe it depends how the poll question is asked??? I can understand approving of some things and not others, but for an overall rating, I don't get it either.
    I can't think of 1 thing I approve of. Yes, I can... he gave the SEALS the order to kill Bin Laden.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I can't think of 1 thing I approve of. Yes, I can... he gave the SEALS the order to kill Bin Laden.
    Even that is questionable.

+ Reply to Thread