+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. @LATechGolf 2014-15 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech M. Golf. @LATechGolf 2014-15 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech athletics director Tommy McClelland announced the hiring of Jeff Jenkins as the Bulldogs' new head golf coach Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. @LATechGolf's Travis Wilmore Awarded Jim Castaņeda Postgraduate Scholarship

Conference USA Commissioner Britton Banowsky named the 15 recipients of the Jim Castañeda Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Tuesday with Bulldog golfer Travis Wilmore receiving the honor on behalf of Louisiana Tech.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Conference USA Golf Adds Match Play to Conference Championship

Conference USA is set to become the first NCAA Division I conference to including match play as part of its men's golf league championship. C-USA schools will play 54 holes of stroke play with the top four teams advancing to a four-team seeded match play playoff. The format change, which mirrors the NCAA Championship format, was approved by the Conference USA Board of Directors during their meetings earlier this month.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: M. Golf. Conference USA Golf Adds Match Play to Conference Championship

I think this is a good move
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

That's awesome

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Great move!

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Signs Jake Pritchard to National Letter of Intent

Louisiana Tech announced Friday that it has signed golfer Jake Pritchard to a National Letter of Intent.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Announces 2014 Fall Schedule

New Louisiana Tech head golf coach Jeff Jenkins announced the Bulldogs' 2014 fall schedule as he prepares for his first season at the helm of the program.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf's Lempke, Wilmore Named All-America Scholars

Former Louisiana Tech golfers Jack Lempke and Travis Wilmore were named Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholars for the 2013-14 season the Golf Coaches Association of America announced Thursday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Jeff Jenkins Era at LA Tech Begins Monday at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

The Jeff Jenkins era for the Louisiana Tech golf program begins Monday as the Bulldogs head to the Sam Hall Intercollegiate in Hattiesburg, Mississippi hosted by Southern Miss.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Opens Sam Hall Intercollegiate in Eighth Place

Louisiana Tech had a slow start on the first day of the Jeff Jenkins era but finished strong as the Bulldogs completed the first two rounds of the Sam Hall Intercollegiate in eighth place at the Hattiesburg Country Club in Hattiesburg Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. @LATechGolf Opens Sam Hall Intercollegiate in Eighth Place

Does our golf team have access to trackman on campus, RCC or SQ?

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Finishes Ninth at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

Brandon Newton shot 2-under-par and Chuck Spears recorded the Bulldogs' top finish at 20th as Louisiana Tech wrapped up action at the Sam Hall Intercollegiate Tuesday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Heads to Memphis Intercollegiate Monday

A week after opening the fall season with a ninth-place finish, Louisiana Tech has a chance to record an early improvement in scores as the Bulldogs begin play at the Memphis Intercollegiate Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. @LATechGolf Heads to Memphis Intercollegiate Monday

Dawgs currently in 1st place in Memphis https://www.birdiefire.com/tournament/5872/

+ Reply to Thread