+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. @LATechGolf 2014-15 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Hosts Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Beginning Monday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's men's golf team will close out the fall season beginning Monday as the Bulldogs host the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate at Squire Creek Country Club. The two-day, three-round tournament featuring 10 teams will begin with a shotgun start at 8:30 a.m. Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. @LATechGolf in Fourth after First Two Rounds of Jim Rivers Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech junior Victor Lange fired 3-under-par 141 over the first two rounds at the LA Tech-hosted Jim Rivers Intercollegiate at Squire Creek Country Club on Monday. The Bulldogs enter Tuesday's final round in fourth place as a team while Lange is tied for fifth in the individual standings.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. @LATechGolf in Fourth after First Two Rounds of Jim Rivers Intercollegia

North Texas, SFA and UCA in the drivers seat. A unt golfer shot 9 under today.

Anyone seen the development plans for Miss State's facilities at Old Waverly? Impressive what they are doing for a couple of million. We could easily have an SEC ready venue at Squire with a minimal investment. In fact, we could be a leader in men's golf with the right plan in place.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. @LATechGolf in Fourth after First Two Rounds of Jim Rivers Intercollegia

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Seven under par on the back nine.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Sets School, Course and Tournament Records Tuesday

Louisiana Tech junior Victor Lange birdied nine of his last 11 holes and set or tied multiple records with a 10-under-par 62 round to force a playoff for the individual title in the final round of the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate hosted by Louisiana Tech at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

He birdied 9 of the last 11 holes! 62 ties the course record!

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Signs Three in Early Period

Louisiana Tech head coach Jeff Jenkins announced the addition of two high school prep stars and one transfer as the Bulldog golf program signed a trio of talented newcomers during the early signing period.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Announces 2015 Spring Schedule

Louisiana Tech head golf coach Jeff Jenkins announced the team's 2015 spring schedule Friday highlighted by a trip to the Lamkin San Diego Classic in March.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Tees off Spring Season in San Antonio

Louisiana Tech will begin its spring golf season Monday when the Bulldogs tee off at the UTSA Oak Hills Invitational in San Antonio, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Louisiana Tech in 14th after First Day of Oak Hills Invitational

Victor Lange led the team with a 4-over-par 146 Monday as Louisiana Tech concluded the first two rounds in 14th place at the UTSA Oak Hills Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Finishes 11th at Oak Hills Invitational

Victor Lange fired a team best 2-under-par 69 to finish tied for eighth individually and led the Bulldogs to an 11th place finish at the Oak Hills Invitational Tuesday in San Antonio.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Faces Challenging Field at Mobile Sports Authority Intercollegia

Louisiana Tech will face a top-20 opponent and a top-10 ranked individual as it opens up play in the three-round, two-day Mobile Sports Authority Intercollegiate at Magnolia Grove Crossings Golf Course on Monday in Mobile, Alabama.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldogs in Fifth Entering Final Round of Mobile Sports Authority Intercolle

Louisiana Tech's Ben Robinson led the team at 1-under-par through two rounds as the Bulldog Golf team finished the first day of play at the Mobile Sports Authority Intercollegiate in fifth place at Magnolia Grove Crossings Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldogs Finish in Fifth at Mobile Sports Authority Intercollegiate

Ben Robinson shot even-par 72 Tuesday at the Mobile Sports Authority Intercollegiate as the Bulldogs as a team finished fifth amidst a 15-team field at the Magnolia Grove Crossings Golf Course in Mobile.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread