+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. @LATechGolf 2014-15 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Eventful Day Places @LATechGolf in Seventh Entering Final Day of C-USA Champ

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Rain, strong winds, a hole-in-one (albeit by an opposing golfer) and a tree blown down in the middle of the fairway 40 yards behind him. Victor Lange saw just about everything en route to a 1-over-par second round at the Conference USA Championship at the Texarkana Country Club in Texarkana, Arkansas Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Post-Round Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldogs Finish Eighth at C-USA Golf Championship

Louisiana Tech shot 11-over-par and Ben Robinson led the Bulldogs with an even-par round as Louisiana Tech finished eighth on the final day of stroke play action at the 2015 Conference USA Men's Golf Championship at the Texarkana Country Club Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: M. Golf. Bulldogs Finish Eighth at C-USA Golf Championship

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post

Louisiana Tech shot 11-over-par and Ben Robinson led the Bulldogs with an even-par round as Louisiana Tech finished eighth on the final day of stroke play action at the 2015 Conference USA Men's Golf Championship at the Texarkana Country Club Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.
    Very disappointed that we finished so low in CUSA Tournament. With Lang on team thought he and the team would do alot better. 8th place? Really? I know weather was horrible but, everyone played in it. Just disappointed for team.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Ranked 78th Nationally Following C-USA Championship

After finishing 13th at the Conference USA Men's Golf Championship despite entering as the league's top-ranked golfer, Louisiana Tech's Victor Lange dropped two spots in the nation rankings to No. 78 with the NCAA Postseason Selection Show looming.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Selected for NCAA Lubbock Regional

Louisiana Tech junior Victor Lange was selected for the NCAA Regionals as an at-large individual selection for the second consecutive year as the NCAA announced its regional selections Monday, marking back-to-back years Lange's name has been called. Monday's announcement was made on the Golf Channel's Morning Drive program.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Louisiana Tech's Victor Lange Named C-USA Golfer of the Year

Throughout most of the season Louisiana Tech junior Victor Lange was the highest-ranked Conference USA golfer and maintained an under-par average. His successes for the season were rewarded as he was named Conference USA's Golfer of the Year and received First Team All-Conference USA honors.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Begins NCAA Regional Round Thursday

Last year Victor Lange gained experience becoming the first Bulldog to receive a bid to the NCAA Regionals. This year the Louisiana Tech junior is aiming higher and is using a little home cooking on the road to help him as he tees off at the NCAA Lubbock Regional beginning Thursday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Tied for 21st after Opening Round of NCAA Lubbock Regional

Louisiana Tech junior Victor Lange had a hot start but a slow finish Thursday as played opened up at the NCAA Men's Golf Regional at The Rawls Course in Lubbock. Lange ended the day tied for 21st with a 1-under-par 70.

More...

Discuss it here.

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lubbock Regional Second Round Delayed after Overnight Thunderstorms

Victor Lange is going to have to wait a little bit longer to make a stronger finish on The Rawls Course in Lubbock. Overnight thunderstorms have prompted NCAA officials to delay the second round of the NCAA Lubbock Regional tee times by over four hours so course officials can fully prepare the course for play.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lange Cards 1-Under-Par Friday at Lubbock Regional

Louisiana Tech junior Victor Lange enters the final round of the NCAA Regional at 2-under-par 140 and tied for 17th after carding a 1-under-par round Friday at The Rawls Course in Lubbock.

More...

Discuss it here.

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Finishes Tied for 22nd at NCAA Lubbock Regional

In his second consecutive NCAA Regional appearance Victor Lange recorded his second consecutive top-25 finish as the Louisiana Tech junior finished tied for 22nd at an even-par 213 for the three-round, 54-hole tournament held at The Rawls Course in Lubbock.

More...

Discuss it here.

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread