+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greg Goff on the recruiting trail

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Greg Goff on the recruiting trail

These past two or three days just trying to get 2015 and 2016 recruits on campus with unofficial visits as they are traveling through, just trying to get them to come and introduced ourselves to those guys and try and show the vision we have for the program and really try and get guys aware and we want Louisiana Tech to be an option for them,” Goff told The News-Star on Wednesday.“A lot of those guys may have some offers already, but we’re just trying to get in a recruiting war with everyone else.”
    Two of the offers went to local Ouachita Christian School products Jake Slaughter and Aaron George.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...cruiting-trail

Puppy LoneStarTechie is an unknown

Re: Greg Goff on the recruiting trail

As he is making his rounds I am hoping he is visiting with Ryan Reynolds Shane Reynolds son. I believe he is at Ouachita Christian.
    Ryan is a great two sport player in both baseball and football

Varsity Bulldog Loftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her game

I know a rising senior from North La. who is a .500 hitter and multi-year All-State pick. He wants to visit the school. Anyone have the email address for Coach Goff?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loftonbranch View Post
    I know a rising senior from North La. who is a .500 hitter and multi-year All-State pick. He wants to visit the school. Anyone have the email address for Coach Goff?
    ggoff@latech.edu its on the athletic directory website
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog Loftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her game

Thx Rooster

Puppy Eagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the rough

Ryan Reynolds and Shane Reynolds were out of town when Slaughter and George were on campus. Reynolds was on campus Wednesday and offered.

Puppy Eagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the roughEagle is a jewel in the rough

All three boys work and hang out together non stop

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Would be nice to pick up some local talent!

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Needs to look at Jacob Brown from Cedar Creek also. One of the better hitters I've seen in a while!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Needs to look at Jacob Brown from Cedar Creek also. One of the better hitters I've seen in a while!
    Come on man...we know he only hits good b/c he is at a small school like Cedar Creek

JUST KIDDING!!! I have heard crap like that before...we are a AA private school and sometimes I feel some of our athletes get overlooked. If a kid can hit, a kid can hit...we have sent 7 players in the last 2 years to college just in baseball. Should have another 3 this year.

I have a feeling Coach Goff will be all over I-20...just from reading his articles and listening to him in the press conference.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

This is the most traffic I have seen on the baseball thread, and it's only the offseason.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loftonbranch View Post
    This is the most traffic I have seen on the baseball thread, and it's only the offseason.
    Now there is HOPE.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Would be nice to pick up some more local talent!
    Fixed

No need to pick up guys w/out ever looking at them.

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

I love that Coach Goff is on the recruiting trail, and nothing against the kids from OCS but in all reality small school kids just don't face the competition that is necessary to succeed at the Division 1 level. Pitchers succeed far more than hitters, a good example from the area is Braden Bristo, but he is gifted as an athlete like few I've seen that have ever been in this program. Small school position players on the other hand, stay away. I've seen far to many of them fail.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    I love that Coach Goff is on the recruiting trail, and nothing against the kids from OCS but in all reality small school kids just don't face the competition that is necessary to succeed at the Division 1 level. Pitchers succeed far more than hitters, a good example from the area is Braden Bristo, but he is gifted as an athlete like few I've seen that have ever been in this program. Small school position players on the other hand, stay away. I've seen far to many of them fail.
    Depends on the kid, depends on the school--until there's evidence to the contrary, I'll trust our coach to discern. Slaughter is another private school kid who's apparently the real deal.

+ Reply to Thread