Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post

I'm not a moderator and I don't have a strong feeling about these threads one way or the other.

But, I respectfully submit that you might be confusing you opinion of these threads with the actual purpose of these threads.

The actual purpose of "If You Want a Thread to Die" was to tell people how to let a thread disappear. Saying that the thread can't be hijacked ignores the fact that it was, you know, hijacked years ago, and has been re-hijacked several times since. Having a place to make random comments is the reason that the "Comments That Don't Warrant a Thread" thread was created 7 years ago.

I can tell that you're upset about this, I just don't know why. Seems like much ado about nothing.
Thanks for the reply. I kept the thread "If You Want A Thread To Die" alive for 3 years. Never had any problems until it passed BTE II in number of posts. Guess I should Just forget about BB&B and spend time doing something else. There just aren't enough people that understand that thread...or this one!!!