+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A 3-peat?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

A 3-peat?

With only 10 starters back I doubt it. But...

http://www.sportsnola.com/sports/pre...ip-streak.html

never say never!

Raider Pride!

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: A 3-peat?

Will just leave it at, go Rams!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Would that be the Acadiana Rams?

How many starters back from last year's championship team?

I know this, Rummel is playing a very tough regular season schedule. Last year we played the Rams, on the road. This year...well. It's another tough slate. Already play in a strong district, with St. Aug, Shaw, Jesuit, Bro. Martin, to name a few. Adding very good non-district opponents makes the schedule all that meaner! Rebuilding year for us. A 6-4 regular season would be an accomplishment, I think. Now, barring injuries, it could be the tough regular season will prepare us for another run at the Dome.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure what we have coming back. I talked to our D coordinator a couple months ago and he felt that if we can find a qb to run the veer we will be pretty good.

I absolutely agree with you about tough schedules. They prepare you for the playoffs.

By playoff time we know what we got cause we done played 3 to 4 of the best teams in the state. Plus we get everyone's best shot.

I havnt heard any excuses as to why the Rams lost last week to the team from Alabama. Ryckman thought the bama boys would be in for a shock facing the veer machine. I guess the shock was our since we couldnt stop their qb and wr's playing catch.

Prayers for a good safe game and travel.

Go Rams!

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Oops
    Oh....was that a cheap shot?

Nah, just an elbow in the ribs.

I will say this, getting this team to the the championship game is probably the Best job of coaching I have ever seen. See my earlier post about finding a qb . They put a sr linebacker at qb in week ten. Not many coaches can do that and get this far.

Ps, i hope our nonexistent passing game doesnt cost us

+ Reply to Thread