+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. McCarty Joins @LATechBSB Staff as Assistant Coach

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. McCarty Joins @LATechBSB Staff as Assistant Coach

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Greg Goff announced today the hiring of his former Campbell University assistant head coach, Rick McCarty, as the second assistant coach for the Bulldog Baseball coaching staff.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Baseball. McCarty Joins @LATechBSB Staff as Assistant Coach

Thumbs up
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Looks like a really good hire. Can't wait to see the results on the field. Of course we have football and basketball season to go through first. It's a good time to be a Bulldog!

Welcome Coach McCarty.

Varsity Bulldog 79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough79trueblue is a jewel in the rough 79trueblue's Avatar

We don't have to wait untill spring. Support baseball by making plans to attend some of the fall games when in town for football. Go Dawgs!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 79trueblue View Post
    We don't have to wait untill spring. Support baseball by making plans to attend some of the fall games when in town for football. Go Dawgs!
    Amen! I am hoping Coach Goff moves to a 3-game Fall Series like he did at Campbell, unlike the insufferable 7-game series of recent years. Nearly every year one team would run away with it, then they had to finish out the series and it was not fun--for anybody!

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Amen! I am hoping Coach Goff moves to a 3-game Fall Series like he did at Campbell, unlike the insufferable 7-game series of recent years. Nearly every year one team would run away with it, then they had to finish out the series and it was not fun--for anybody!
    I'm sorry. Where the heck are you getting your information? Fun for nobody? It was fun for the players (ask me how I know). It was fun for the parents that attended (ask me how I know) and I would make an educated guess it was fun for the friends of the players that also attended. If you don't like the 7 game series then only come to the games you want to and if that's only 3 games for you then so be it. Remember that roster cuts usually happen right after the Fall series. For some young men, these games are the only collegiate games they will ever play in. Don't take those opportunities away from those players. Also, those games count towards the total practices that the NCAA allows in the fall. I don't think that 4 addition "practices" will make any significant difference to the team. Also the Seniors coach these teams so let the players enjoy their time together in the fall and don't mess with tradition.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    I'm sorry. Where the heck are you getting your information? Fun for nobody? It was fun for the players (ask me how I know). It was fun for the parents that attended (ask me how I know) and I would make an educated guess it was fun for the friends of the players that also attended. If you don't like the 7 game series then only come to the games you want to and if that's only 3 games for you then so be it. Remember that roster cuts usually happen right after the Fall series. For some young men, these games are the only collegiate games they will ever play in. Don't take those opportunities away from those players. Also, those games count towards the total practices that the NCAA allows in the fall. I don't think that 4 addition "practices" will make any significant difference to the team. Also the Seniors coach these teams so let the players enjoy their time together in the fall and don't mess with tradition.
    I think you're missing the point behind fall ball...not to mention, your arguments for the 7-game series play right into hands of uninformed administrators who don't see the value of it.

Maybe you're right. LSU, Vandy, Ole Miss--they're all probably wondering why they didn't switch to our system a long time ago. Their players, parents, and fans could have been having so much more fun!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

I'm glad to see that coach Goff got the pitching coach that he wanted all along. Welcome new coaches!!!!

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    I would love for someone to mess with the "tradition" of tech baseball.

+ Reply to Thread