+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2014 @LATechVB News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech W. Volleyball. 2014 @LATechVB News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head volleyball coach Adriano de Souza has announced the hiring of Dustin Sahlmann as an assistant coach to the Lady Techster Volleyball staff for the upcoming 2014 season. Sahlmann comes to Ruston after an assistant and interim head coaching stint at the University of New Orleans last season.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB News

Entering its second season as a member of Conference USA, Louisiana Tech Volleyball is set to play a total of 30 matches over the course of the 2014 season, including 16 conference contests in a 13-team league.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB's Guidry Participates in C-USA Student-Athlete Forum

Conference USA hosted its Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) representatives for a Student-Athlete Forum from July 25-27 at the league's headquarters in Irving, Texas. Fifteen SAAC representatives, including Louisiana Tech's Dalane Guidry, participated in a number of interactive presentations with topics ranging from academic success to the role of student-athletes in the new governance structure.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Season Preview - Fall Camp Update

With nine days remaining until the 2014 Louisiana Tech Volleyball season begins, this year's team has been hard at work in preparation of the upcoming campaign, which begins on Aug. 29 at the Bronco Classic in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Open 2014 Season Friday at Bronco Classic

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team started preseason training exactly three weeks ago, but the team is now ready to face a different opponent opposite the net by traveling over 900 miles to battle three teams in the 2014 season-opening Bronco Classic in Kalamazoo, Mich., on Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Earns Split on Day 1 of Bronco Classic

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team came back from a set down to defeat Saint Francis, 3-2, in the second match of the day in order to earn a split on the opening day of the season on Friday at the Bronco Classic in University Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Falls, 3-0, to Western Michigan to End Weekend

Fresh off last night's emotional five-set victory over Saint Francis, Louisiana Tech's volleyball team could not replicate the same magic on Saturday morning as the team dropped its final match of the weekend to Western Michigan, 3-0 (25-12, 25-15, 25-15), at University Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Set to Compete in McNeese Invitational

One week into the 2014 season, Louisiana Tech's volleyball team will once again be put to the test as the Lady Techsters are set to hit the road to compete in the Big Daddy's Invitational, which will be hosted by McNeese State at Memorial Gym in Lake Charles.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Splits Opening Day of McNeese Invitational

The Louisiana Tech Volleyball team began the Big Daddy's Invitational with a convincing three-set victory over Jackson State, but it was the Lady Techsters' afternoon loss to McNeese State that ended Day 1 of the tournament with a split for LA Tech.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Drops Final Match of Weekend, 3-0, to UT Arlington

Louisiana Tech wrapped up a weekend's worth of matches at the Big Daddy's Invitational as the Lady Techsters dropped their final contest of the weekend to UT Arlington, 3-0 (25-20, 25-20, 25-18), at Memorial Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Opens Home Slate, Set to Host Weekend Invitational

After spending the first two weeks of the season on the road, the Lady Techsters (2-4) are set to welcome three teams to Ruston for the 2014 Louisiana Tech Fairfield Inn Volleyball Invitational with a total of six matches scheduled for Friday, Sept. 12 and Saturday, Sept. 13 at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Downs UTPA, 3-1, in Home Opener

Rebecca Redgen recorded a career-high 21 kills as the Lady Techsters wrapped up Day 1 of the 2014 Louisiana Tech Fairfield Inn Invitational with an impressive 3-1 (31-29, 26-24, 23-25, 25-19) victory over UTPA on Friday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Shuts Down New Orleans, Drops Final Match to SFA

The Lady Techsters split a pair of matches against New Orleans and Stephen F. Austin to end the 2014 Louisiana Tech Fairfield Inn Invitational in second place on Saturday in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Travels to Face Golden Lionson Monday

Louisiana Tech will face off in its first midweek contest of the season as the Lady Techsters travel to take on UAPB at 7 p.m. on Monday in Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Shuts out UAPB, 3-0, in Road Contest

In its first midweek match of the season, Louisiana Tech (5-5) traveled north to the state of Arkansas and defeated the Golden Lions of UAPB, 3-0 (25-16, 25-19, 25-14), on Monday night at H.O. Clemmons Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread