+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis 2015 Spring News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis 2015 Spring News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Chad Camper announced today the completion of the 2015 spring tennis schedule which features 12 home matches, the most that will ever be played at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. @LATechTEN Opens Spring Season this Weekend

It did not take long for head coach Chad Camper to put his stamp on the Louisiana Tech tennis program.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls at Wichita State in Spring Opener

Louisiana Tech claimed wins at the top two singles spots but fell to No. 55 ranked Wichita State, 5-2, in the 2015 spring season opener on Friday evening at the Wichita Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. No. 19 Oklahoma State Defeats LA Tech

No. 19 Oklahoma State proved too much for Louisiana Tech on Saturday afternoon, defeating the Lady Techsters, 7-0, at the Greenwood Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. @LATechTEN Set for Home Opener against Nicholls State

Louisiana Tech will break in its newly resurfaced LA Tech Tennis Complex courts on Sunday at 10 a.m. when they play in its home opener versus in-state foe Nicholls State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Techsters Home Winning Streak Snapped by Colonels

Louisiana Tech had its eight-match home winning streak snapped on Sunday evening at the LA Tech Tennis Complex with a 6-1 loss to in-state foe Nicholls State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Faces Florida Gulf Coast, Georgia State in Atlanta

Louisiana Tech will have two more chances this weekend to notch its first spring dual victory when they travel to Atlanta to take on Florida Gulf Coast and No. 67 Georgia State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. @LATechTEN Suffers 4-3 Loss to FGCU

The match between Louisiana Tech and Florida Gulf Coast came down to the final court and went the way of the Eagles in defeating the Lady Techsters, 4-3, on Friday night in a neutral site game at the Atlanta Athletic Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Drops Match to No. 67 Georgia State

Despite defeating two nationally-ranked singles players, Louisiana Tech fell 5-2 to No. 67 Georgia State on Saturday evening at Piedmont Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Faces In-State Foe NSU in Natchitoches

Louisiana Tech makes the short trip to Natchitoches to take on in-state foe Northwestern State on Friday with first serve set for 1 p.m. at the Jack Fisher Lady Demon Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Techsters Notch First Win of Spring Dual Season

It is always a tough battle on the tennis courts between regional rivals Louisiana Tech and Northwestern State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. @LATechTEN Travels to Take on SMU

Louisiana Tech will look to carry over momentum from its first dual win of the spring when they travel to Dallas to take on SMU on Wednesday at the SMU Tennis Complex with first serve set for 3 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Techsters Fall 5-2 to Mustangs

Louisiana Tech was able to send three singles matches into super tiebreakers, but ultimately fell 5-2 to SMU on Wednesday evening at the SMU Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Bad Weather Clears Up for LA Tech-Texas Tech Match

Thanks to an onslaught of bad weather, it has been almost a month since the Louisiana Tech tennis team took part in a spring dual match.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls 6-1 to No. 19 Texas Tech

After being unable to play a match in almost a month, Louisiana Tech made its longest trek of the season to face No. 19 Texas Tech.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread