+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2014 @LATechVB News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Gears Up for the Ole Miss Rebel Classic

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After having won three of its last four matches, Louisiana Tech will look to continue that trend as the team travels to Oxford, Mississippi to battle three different opponents at the Rebel Classic, hosted by Ole Miss, beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday at Gillom Sports Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Ole Miss Tops @LATechVB in Rebel Classic Opener

Louisiana Tech fell victim to the undefeated Rebels from Ole Miss on Thursday night as the home team topped the Lady Techsters, 3-0 (25-22, 25-18, 25-16), in the first match of the Rebel Classic at the Gillom Sports Center in Oxford.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Sweeps Day 2 at Rebel Classic

Louisiana Tech's volleyball team swept two matches today with wins over Jackson State and Lamar at Gillom Sports Center on the second and final day of the Rebel Classic in Oxford.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Host Golden Eagles in C-USA Opener

Louisiana Tech (7-6, 0-0 C-USA) is looking to build on back-to-back wins this past weekend, as the Lady Techsters turn their focus to Conference USA play with a league match against Southern Miss (11-6, 0-0 C-USA) at 7 p.m. on Monday in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Golden Eagles Top @LATechVB in C-USA Opener

Louisiana Tech was held to a .176 hitting percentage and committed 17 errors, which led to a 3-0 (16-25, 19-25, 20-25) defeat to Southern Miss in the Conference USA opener on Monday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB: Strangers Turned Best Friends a World Away from Home

What happens when an Iceland native and a Puerto Rican, both who do not speak English, walk into an American dorm room in Houston, Texas?

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Set to Face WKU, UAB in C-USA Action

Louisiana Tech (7-7, 0-1 C-USA) will keep its focus on Conference USA play as the Lady Techsters enter the first full weekend of league action beginning with a home match against first-year member Western Kentucky (12-4, 0-0 C-USA) at 7 p.m. on Friday in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. WKU Tops @LATechVB, 3-0, in C-USA Action

Louisiana Tech (7-8, 0-2 C-USA) hit .149 as a team and was out-matched by Conference USA newcomer Western Kentucky, 3-0 (25-22, 26-24, 25-13), on Friday night in the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Drops Road Match to UAB

UAB had three players reach double-digits in kills as the Blazers overpowered Louisiana Tech, 3-0 (25-19, 25-18, 25-8), on Sunday afternoon at Bartow Arena in Birmingham.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Set for Road Tests at North Texas, Middle Tennessee

Louisiana Tech (7-9, 0-3 C-USA) remains focused on capturing the team's first Conference USA win this season as the Lady Techsters will hit the road for a double-dose of league action, beginning with a trip to Denton, Texas to face North Texas (10-6, 1-2 C-USA) at 7 p.m. on Friday at the North Texas Volleyball Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Mean Green Shut out @LATechVB in Road Contest

North Texas had two players notch double-digit kills and hit .306 as a team to knock off Louisiana Tech (7-10, 0-4 C-USA), 3-0 (25-22, 25-14, 25-9), in Conference USA road action on Friday night in Denton, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Suffers Tough Five-Set Loss to Blue Raiders

Despite a career day by Rebecca Redgen and a great five-set effort by the Lady Techsters, Louisiana Tech fell to Middle Tennessee, 3-2 (21-25, 25-20, 25-22, 26-28, 10-15), on Sunday afternoon at Alumni Memorial Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Begin Four-Game Home Slate on Friday

Eager to play on its own court once again, Louisiana Tech (7-11, 0-5 C-USA) returns home this weekend to host two league opponents, beginning with a contest against the No. 1-ranked team in Conference USA, the UTSA Roadrunners (9-7, 5-0 C-USA), at 7 p.m. on Friday at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. UTSA Downs @LATechVB, 3-1, in C-USA Action

Louisiana Tech (7-12, 0-6 C-USA) let an early lead slip away as UTSA (10-7, 6-0 C-USA) came from behind to notch a 3-1 Conference USA victory over the Lady Techsters on Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Fall, 3-0, to FIU at Home

Louisiana Tech (7-13, 0-7 C-USA) struggled with a .122 hitting percentage as the Lady Techsters fell to league foe FIU, 3-0 (25-19, 25-22, 25-20), on Sunday afternoon in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread