+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2014 @LATechVB News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Continues Home Stretch against Grambling

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech (7-13) will step out of league play briefly this week in the team's first midweek match since early September, as the Lady Techsters play hosts to Grambling State (2-15) in the annual "Dig Pink" match at 7 p.m. on Wednesday in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Techsters Claw Grambling for 3-0 Victory

Rebecca Redgen totaled her fourth double-double in the last four matches as the senior led Louisiana Tech to a 3-0 (25-10, 25-17, 25-16) victory over the Grambling State Lady Tigers in the team's "Dig Pink" match on Wednesday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Host North Texas on Sunday

Fresh off a non-conference victory over Grambling State earlier in the week, Louisiana Tech will jump back into Conference USA play with a home match against North Texas at 2 p.m. on Sunday at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. North Texas Downs @LATechVB, 3-0, in C-USA Play

North Texas had three players reach double-digits in kills, including recording two double-doubles, as the Mean Green shut out Louisiana Tech, 3-0 (25-14, 30-28, 25-21), on Sunday afternoon in Conference USA action at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Hits Road to Face Charlotte, Golden Eagles

Louisiana Tech will return to the arena where the team notched its first ever victory as a member of Conference USA in 2013, as the Lady Techsters travel to take on Charlotte at 6 p.m. CT on Friday at Halton Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Claims First C-USA Win in 3-1 Victory over Charlotte

History repeated itself on Friday night as Louisiana Tech's volleyball team went in to Halton Arena and knocked off the Charlotte 49ers, 3-1 (19-25, 25-23, 25-18, 25-20), for the team's first Conference USA victory of the season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Southern Miss Downs LA Tech in Straight Sets

Louisiana Tech had almost as many errors as it did kills, which resulted in a 3-0 (14-25, 12-25, 17-25) loss to Southern Miss in Conference USA volleyball action on Sunday afternoon at Reed Green Coliseum.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Host C-USA Foes Marshall, UTEP

Louisiana Tech's volleyball squad returns to Ruston for its final home stand of the 2014 season, which includes three straight matches at the Thomas Assembly Center, beginning with a 6 p.m. Conference USA showdown versus Marshall on Friday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Herd Downs @LATechVB, 3-0, at Home

Louisiana Tech (9-16, 1-10 C-USA) could not compete with a .370 attacking percentage by Marshall (12-14, 6-5 C-USA), as the Lady Techsters fell, 3-0 (25-13, 25-15, 25-14), on Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Errors Cost @LATechVB in 3-1 Loss to UTEP

Rebecca Redgen led all scorers with 23 kills to go along with 10 digs for her sixth double-double of the season, but it was not enough on the day as Louisiana Tech fell to UTEP, 3-1 (19-25, 25-23, 20-25, 21-25), on Sunday at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Host Blue Raiders in Final Home Match

Louisiana Tech's volleyball team will play its final home match of the season when the Lady Techsters play hosts to Middle Tennessee in a 7 p.m. contest on Friday at the Thomas Assembly Center in what will be Senior Night for three LA Tech players.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Blue Raiders Top LA Tech in Final Home Match

Louisiana Tech (9-18, 1-12 C-USA) had two players record double-digits in points, but it was not enough as the Lady Techsters fell to Middle Tennessee, 3-0 (22-25, 20-25, 18-25), on Senior Night for Maria Coelho, Jessie Ely and Rebecca Redgen on Friday at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Owls Drop @LATechVB, 3-0, in Houston

Rice had two players reach double-digit kills, while hitting .398 as a team to help lead the Owls to a 3-0 (25-18, 25-14, 25-14) victory over Louisiana Tech on Sunday afternoon at Tudor Fieldhouse.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Hits the Road for Final Two Matches

Louisiana Tech (9-19, 1-13 C-USA) will see the 2014 volleyball season come to an end this weekend as the Lady Techsters hit the road to face two Conference USA opponents, beginning with a 6 p.m. CT match against Florida Atlantic (17-11, 8-7 C-USA) at FAU Arena in Boca Raton, Florida.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. FAU Downs @LATechVB, 3-0, in Road Matchup

Florida Atlantic hit .379 as a team and had five players hit over .400 as the Owls overpowered Louisiana Tech, 3-0 (11-25, 15-25, 20-25), on Friday night at FAU Arena in Boca Raton.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread