+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2014 @LATechVB News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Drops Season Finale, 3-1, at FIU

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech (9-21, 1-15 C-USA) forced Conference USA foe FIU to four sets on Sunday, but the Panthers eventually outlasted the Lady Techsters in a 3-1 win over LA Tech in the season finale for both teams at FIU Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Redgen Named Second Team All-Conference USA

After leading Louisiana Tech in almost every offensive category this season and ranking in the top five in the conference in kills and points, senior Rebecca Redgen was selected to the 2014 All-Conference USA volleyball team, which was voted on by the league coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB's Redgen Selected to All-Louisiana Volleyball Squad

After leading the Lady Techsters for the entirety of the 2014 season, Louisiana Tech's senior outside hitter Rebecca Redgen has been selected to the 2014 All-Louisiana College Volleyball Team, which was voted on by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB Announces Dates for Free Spring Clinics

Louisiana Tech head volleyball coach Adriano de Souza has announced upcoming dates for a series of free spring volleyball clinics for boys and girls in grades 5-8 and 9-12.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. @LATechVB to Host Summer Camps

Head coach Adriano de Souza and the Louisiana Tech Volleyball program is gearing up to offer three types of summer camps for all ages at Lambright Intramural Sports Center beginning in July.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread