+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech to play NC State in 2014-2015 season

Puppy GeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the rough

Tech to play NC State in 2014-2015 season

Saw this discussed but not confirmed (unless I missed it) in the out of conference schedule thread. This seems like a confirmation:

http://www.backingthepack.com/nc-sta...ch-boise-state

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Tech to play NC State in 2014-2015 season

Attention Wolfpack fans and players who may be visiting this site.

Fans: Please attend as many games of your team as you can, including the Louisiana Tech game.

Wolfpack players: I know the #34 KenPom from last year got your attention. However, there's really no need for you to circle the Louisiana Tech game as something special as indicated by the article. Here's why - only two of the eight guys in white uniforms shown in the picture are back this year. The guy in blue in the background only played in about half the games last year, and he is only one of four returning players. The other returning player is not in the picture.

You can just go ahead and put Louisiana Tech down as an expected win. You really need to be thinking about the big matchup you have against Tennessee from the mighty SEC. The Vols were a sweet 16 team. You've even got Cincy on the schedule and Boise State could surprise you.

TECH fans: This will be our biggest game of the year. It will be like us playing in the Super Bowl. It's that important. Although we have very little chance of winning against the always powerful Wolfpack of the ACC, we need to be glued to the TV rooting for our DAWGS to pull the big upset.

For some reason, I keep wanting to type Wolf Pack (two words) instead of Wolfpack.

OK, the stuff posted above has some reality and some baloney. I had fun typing it. It is a reality that we only have 4 returning players from last year's team and that the guy in the background only played in about half the games.

We should be expecting a solid performance by our 4 returning players along with the redshirt freshman,the transfer, and the freshmen recruits. It should be a very entertaining season. Our RPI has the potential to be better this year because of our road games against good teams from the power conferences. No doubt about it, you should know that HoDo will not be glued to the TV. I'll be making the trip to the NC State game. How about you?

Did you notice that I didn't promote your attendance of the conference tournament in Birmingham? I'll wait and do that later.

Bulldog DAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around here

I'm there! I have family in Raleigh.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Frankly, I like our chances in this one.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    For some reason, I keep wanting to type Wolf Pack (two words) instead of Wolfpack.
    That's because old habits die hard.

Nevada Wolf Pack
    North Carolina State Wolfpack

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

I had no idea this was going down, but only being 3 hours away you can count me in as being there in Tech Blue supporting our Dunkin Dawgs!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I will always believe we can win with Coach White and this group of young men.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

The NC State game was first reported back on June 4:
    https://twitter.com/LaTechReport/sta...50690877861889

The NC State game will be played on Tuesday, December 23. It's the same day as the Boca Bowl and the day before the Bahamas Bowl and Hawai'i Bowl.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

So who all do we have coming to Ruston?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

+ Reply to Thread