+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score Predictions against U-LoL

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

LaTech Score Predictions against U-LoL

Louisiana Tech 37 - U-LoL 24

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: Score Predictions against U-LoL

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Tech 38 - UL-Laugh 3

We separated ourselves from them many years ago. Laugheytte don't deserve to be on the same field as Tech.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Tech 17 - UL LAF 10

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

There was already a brand new thread this could have gone into. I see a pattern. Won't be long and you'll be able to read LaLaff flamer threads in the pit.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

USL'ers! Geesh!

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I will wait to see who the starters on offense are before I predict. No way to know at this point.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Why are we jumping ahead? We have a game against Oklahoma to concentrate of first.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

I don't think any of us are playing OU. It's OK for us to look ahead. Just not the team. Not much to really talk about 38 pt early line it's gonna be a rough night.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

OU 45
    Tech 14

Tech 37
    UL-L 14

ULL will really be fired up for this game, but, they were also fired up for the home game against ULM last year with a conference championship on the line and they lost. They also got blown out the following weak by South Alabama and they also got blown out by the worst Arkansas team in history. They may score first, but Tech scores last and wins by 3 TDs. Dixon runs for 185 and scores 3 TD's and the streak goes to 6 in a row.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

There will be a LOT of emotion on the ULL side. We need to match that emotion, but play controlled. I think they have a tendency to play out of control. I predict they will go up first - maybe even by two TD's. If we can hang with that, I think we come out and go into the half down by one TD. Second half will be all ours. They will have so much emotion that we need to be careful of injuries. I can see their coaches with blood coming down their faces and not wiping it off for the effect.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Tech controls the clock and wins 24-17

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting more optimistic as the season approaches, but I still predict a meltdown of epic proportions after the game. I'm just hoping they don't blow us out.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I think our players will match their emotion albeit for different reasons.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RunwayDawg55 View Post
    Why are we jumping ahead? We have a game against Oklahoma to concentrate of first.
    Truthfully, most of realistic fans understand that OKL is ranked #3 in nation and heavy on talent and leadership. We are more concerned with getting key players hurt in this game. ULL and North Texas were both in bowl games last yr . To be successful this year we need to beat ULL-NT and Northwestern. If we can go 3-2 by end September, we could have great year. There is reason they are paying us 1.3 million to play. I am going to the OU game, I will cheer for my Dogs but if we lose , I will not be down. ULL is totally different, our position in LA fottball is at stake . I am still upset that ULL beat a great Tech basketball team this year. I have not missed a ULL -Tech game since 1966 -- I get your message--one game at time etc but for many of us, the ULL game will give us best understanding if our team--- now if we beat them, you have my permission to ridicule me -- I hope you get that chance--

+ Reply to Thread