+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happening 2014

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Happening 2014

http://www.latechalumni.org/s/810/in...id=1&pgid=1211

On a Friday this year. Not sure how that will work out.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Happening 2014

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    http://www.latechalumni.org/s/810/in...id=1&pgid=1211

On a Friday this year. Not sure how that will work out.
    Working out great for me personally, and probably for others who are out-of-town.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Working out great for me personally, and probably for others who are out-of-town.
    I've talked to a couple of folks who always attend. They had something planned for that weekend thinking that the Happening is always on a weekday. Not sure that it mattered, but there is a Tech graduation ceremony on the morning of the 21st.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I've talked to a couple of folks who always attend. They had something planned for that weekend thinking that the Happening is always on a weekday. Not sure that it mattered, but there is a Tech graduation ceremony on the morning of the 21st.
    Summer commencement has often been on a Thursday. I don't know if that had anything to do with the scheduling of The Happening or not. I see the invitation says the program features Guice, McClelland, Holtz, and Summitt. Hope they give Goff a role too, or at least an introduction. We need to stop treating baseball like an "other" sport.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Summer commencement has often been on a Thursday. I don't know if that had anything to do with the scheduling of The Happening or not. I see the invitation says the program features Guice, McClelland, Holtz, and Summitt. Hope they give Goff a role too, or at least an introduction. We need to stop treating baseball like an "other" sport.
    Yep. Goff needs to be introduced to the fan base, especially since the athletic dept made Goff's press conference available only to All-Access subscribers instead of making it free like all the other introductory press conferences.

+ Reply to Thread