+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many will we bring to UL-LAFF / Score?

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

How many will we bring to UL-LAFF / Score?

I won't be able to make the OU game so the first game I see in person will be the UL Laugh game. How many fans will we bring? Score prediction? What do ya'll think total attendance will be?

Tech 38 - Laugheyette 3

Will be lots of tickets available I say 15k Tech fans.
    Total attendance will be 32k.
    Last edited by Kent; 08-03-2014 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Trying to fix title

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How many will we bring to UL-LAFF / Score?

Attendance will be -1. I was invited on a redfish trip that weekend. That should keep my mind off the game, thank goodness.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

LaLaff gets like 50K for home games. They have won the Superdome Bowl 3 years running. We only get 500 tickets so we will only have about 500 down there. Brilliant move by Dan Reneau to sign up for this loss.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

We'll bring 20k and win 45-14

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    We'll bring 20k and win 45-14
    You have obviously bumped your head on something.

20k? Joking right?

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post

20k? Joking right?
    What's wrong with a little optimism?

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    LaLaff gets like 50K for home games. They have won the Superdome Bowl 3 years running. We only get 500 tickets so we will only have about 500 down there. Brilliant move by Dan Reneau to sign up for this loss.
    I thought the visiting team's allotment was 1000.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post

20k? Joking right?
    How many do you they would bring if game was in Ruston? 5k?

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

3.5k fans and a close loss unfortunately.....hope i am wrong. First year in a while without unrealistic expectations. Trying to be realistic this go round

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    How many do you they would bring if game was in Ruston? 5k?
    Last time they were barely noticeable. I think we will bring way more than they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Last time they were barely noticeable. I think we will bring way more than they did.
    What year was that. I remember the last game I was at but don't remember the year. Cajuns were on about the 3 yard line with chance to score in last seconds and their QB got under the guard as time expired. Was that the last time the 2 teams met. I want to say 2002 or 2003? I know that year they didn't have many. I think they travel much better now a friend of mine from Monroe said they came close to having more fans than ULM a few years ago.
    Last edited by Kent; 08-03-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

What year was that. I remember the last game I was at but don't remember the year. Cajuns were on about the 3 yard line with chance to score in last seconds and their QB got under the guard as time expired. Was that the last time the 2 teams met. I want to say 2002 or 2003? I know that year they didn't have many. I think they travel much better now a friend of mine from Monroe said they came close to having more fans than ULM a few years ago.
    So they brought 50 people to Monroe? Big deal.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

I have posted several times the scores and record of Tech against ULL -- we have destroyed them for last 20 yrs ( after Jake). I am talking 50, 60 point wins. We had more people in Lafayette when they honored Jake D-- we also gave him standing Ovation --- go look at the score and see how long its been since they were competitive --- seems i had a thread ULL troll with information-- past performance is no guarantee of future results --

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I have posted several times the scores and record of Tech against ULL -- we have destroyed them for last 20 yrs ( after Jake). I am talking 50, 60 point wins. We had more people in Lafayette when they honored Jake D-- we also gave him standing Ovation --- go look at the score and see how long its been since they were competitive --- seems i had a thread ULL troll with information-- past performance is no guarantee of future results --
    Cool story bro.

The last game was played exactly 10 years ago and LTU-R won 24-20. That outcome has zero bearing on this years result either way
    Last edited by sonsoffamouscoachesclub; 08-05-2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: board nazis do not like anyone who posts non confrontational facts

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

1500 TECH fans. A close ballgame. ( Even though they are high as a kite by Cajun standards, and we are a little down by our standards. TECH still has the better program and always will, in a close ballgame ).

+ Reply to Thread