+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Score Predictions against U-LoL

Bulldog Ragin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Score Predictions against U-LoL

Bulldog Ragin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9675231<br><br>Eli is coming for you!

Varsity Bulldog cajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your time cajunfanatico's Avatar

They appear serious about him playing some qb time......changed his number from #22 to #15. Coaches are also talking about having him running some punt returns.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

If I had to bet, I would bet he's going to play some Wildcat QB. (15 was his HS number, so it probably just came available this year).

Varsity Bulldog cajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your time cajunfanatico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    If I had to bet, I would bet he's going to play some Wildcat QB. (15 was his HS number, so it probably just came available this year).
    I believe I read somewhere that you guys recruited him as well. I think he could be really dangerous as a punt returner.....give him some open field and let his athletic abilities do the rest. T1, remember Brian Mitchell? QB who also ran back punt returns. I think he even did so in the NFL.

He will definitely be returning punts. I dont see him in the wildcat all that much. Broadway can tuck it and run very effectively. I dont know if there would be a huge advantage in the wildcat. Eli is also a fantastic receiver. Many Cajun fans do not expect him to stay all 4 years

@

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfanatico View Post
    I believe I read somewhere that you guys recruited him as well. I think he could be really dangerous as a punt returner.....give him some open field and let his athletic abilities do the rest. T1, remember Brian Mitchell? QB who also ran back punt returns. I think he even did so in the NFL.
    Holtz had just been hired, and Sonny's staff was not recruiting because they knew they were leaving, so we didn't have much of a relationship with McGuire. He's got a long way to go to be another Brian Mitchell.

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Holtz had just been hired, and Sonny's staff was not recruiting because they knew they were leaving, so we didn't have much of a relationship with McGuire. He's got a long way to go to be another Brian Mitchell.
    I bet some Cajun fans will say he'll be better than Mitchell. We shall see.

Varsity Bulldog chew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timechew4219 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfanatico View Post
    I bet some Cajun fans will say he'll be better than Mitchell. We shall see.
    McGuire is the most electric player to ever wear the Cajuns uniform. That includes Mitchell.

+ Reply to Thread