+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Score Predictions against U-LoL

Varsity Bulldog cajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your time cajunfanatico's Avatar

Re: Score Predictions against U-LoL

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Go for it, unlike ULL alums we are not ashamed of where our university is located.
    I

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bravecajun View Post
    So you call Cal or California Berkeley? And don't respond with the whole "flagship" rebuttal. Somehow UNLV and Nevada came terms with how each college is referred to athletically.
    Now that's a good point. I call them Cal. Good point on UN-LV and UN-R also. I guess I don't really care what you call yourselves.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfanatico View Post
    It's not a matter of shame, it's a matter of preference.....just like most of your administration, alumni, etc don't like LTU-R.
    I don't know anyone that gets their panties in a wad over LTU-R...

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Now that's a good point. I call them Cal. Good point on UN-LV and UN-R also. I guess I don't really care what you call yourselves.
    ... but I'll call you ULL just to piss you off.

Varsity Bulldog cajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your time cajunfanatico's Avatar

... but I'll call you ULL just to piss you off.
    Many opposing fans do and I'd rather deal with someone who's honest about it than someone who says they think it's unfair to ULM when they really don't give a rat's ass about the Monrovians.

I had a similar conversation with a well-known Tulane poster who claimed he'd have to go with ULL out of respect for ULM.....didn't want to upset anyone in Monroe was his claim. When I pointed out that he could just call us the Cajuns and then not risk upsetting anyone on either side, that was a non-starter with him. I'm sure it grated on his nerves every time the announcer at the New Orleans Bowl referred to us as Louisiana.

I heard Norm Hitzges (Dallas sports radio) call y'all "ooh la la" the other day. Now that's disrespect. I would never stoop that low.

I heard Norm Hitzges (Dallas sports radio) call y'all "ooh la la" the other day. Now that's disrespect. I would never stoop that low.
    As the saying goes, as long as they're talking about us, ít's all good.

This wasn't very flattering. They were talking about the bigger schools paying players and he said, "So what about the ooh la la's and the James Madison's? What are they going to do?"

This wasn't very flattering. They were talking about the bigger schools paying players and he said, "So what about the ooh la la's and the James Madison's? What are they going to do?"
    The answer is simple. We're committed to competing at the highest level. The game has changed for the Cajun athletic program and we're not going back. I notice a lot of guys here talk about the past and that's the stark difference I see between the two fan bases. We Cajuns talk about the future, both because our past was so dismal, and because we've now gotten a taste of what success brings to a program. With a new administration on board with the athletic program, we've looking forward.

The typical comment by our competitors about our program today is that we're only a coaching change away from going back to where we were. While I believe the evidence shows that Coach Hud is committed to doing much more than what he's accomplished to date, even if he does leave tomorrow, the die has been cast. We can do far better and we've got the motivation and resources to accomplish the goals.

I hope that when you Tech faithful travel to the Cajun game you arrive early enough to see the city and some of the surrounding areas....especially down towards Broussard and Youngsville. I spent most of my adult life in Lafayette but live outside the country now. Every time I return home I'm amazed at the changes that have taken place since the time before. It's a very dynamic area and now the hub for the service industry that caters to the country's offshore oil and gas production and exploration companies.

You're also going to be shocked by what you see at Cajun Field....an expanded stadium filled with over 40,000 fans. Hope the entire trip is a good one for you guys with the exception of....well....you know.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfanatico View Post
    The answer is simple. We're committed to competing at the highest level. The game has changed for the Cajun athletic program and we're not going back. I notice a lot of guys here talk about the past and that's the stark difference I see between the two fan bases. We Cajuns talk about the future, both because our past was so dismal, and because we've now gotten a taste of what success brings to a program. With a new administration on board with the athletic program, we've looking forward.

The typical comment by our competitors about our program today is that we're only a coaching change away from going back to where we were. While I believe the evidence shows that Coach Hud is committed to doing much more than what he's accomplished to date, even if he does leave tomorrow, the die has been cast. We can do far better and we've got the motivation and resources to accomplish the goals.

I hope that when you Tech faithful travel to the Cajun game you arrive early enough to see the city and some of the surrounding areas....especially down towards Broussard and Youngsville. I spent most of my adult life in Lafayette but live outside the country now. Every time I return home I'm amazed at the changes that have taken place since the time before. It's a very dynamic area and now the hub for the service industry that caters to the country's offshore oil and gas production and exploration companies.

You're also going to be shocked by what you see at Cajun Field....an expanded stadium filled with over 40,000 fans. Hope the entire trip is a good one for you guys with the exception of....well....you know.
    Well the last time we were promised a packed house at a ULX turned out great for us!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Well the last time we were promised a packed house at a ULX turned out great for us!
    I have only been to three away games where we had more fans than the home team, University of Louisiana Pick-A-Hyphen and Tulane.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bravecajun View Post
    I can not wait for melt down on this board when the lowly Cajuns beat down the puppy dogs.
    Meltdown? Y'all will be a damn near 20 point favorite. We are traveling down there with our least talented roster and worst coaching staff in over a decade. Y'all are at an all time high...we realize we should only win a couple of games this year.

Holtz will probably accidentally win this one to save his job..,,,

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Holtz will probably accidentally win this one to save his job..,,,
    I'd rather lose this one to save the program than win it to doom it. Wont hurt our W-L over ULL anyway.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I have only been to three away games where we had more fans than the home team, University of Louisiana Pick-A-Hyphen and Tulane.
    I think we might have had more fans than SMU once or twice.

Y'all sound like losers. NM State was destroying ULL last year before they mounted a huge comeback. If we get up by 30, they will not come back on us.

+ Reply to Thread