+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Score Predictions against U-LoL

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Score Predictions against U-LoL

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Y'all sound like losers... If we get up by 30.
    Have you heard our Coach speak?

You think we can score 30?

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Have you heard our Coach speak?

You think we can score 30?
    Yes. I don't know yet, I'll know more after I get to see them play some. They are going to have a hard time with Dixon, I know that.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chew4219 View Post
    The Cajuns will be better than La Tech at QB, RB, and OL on offense. While on defense the Cajuns will be better at DL and LB. Special teams will go to La Tech.
    Yes. I don't know yet, I'll know more after I get to see them play some. They are going to have a hard time with Dixon, I know that.
    i don't know...chew thinks they are better at RB than us.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

They have 2 excellent RBs. We have 1 Superman. I would call it a draw.

Varsity Bulldog cajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your time cajunfanatico's Avatar

They have 2 excellent RBs. We have 1 Superman. I would call it a draw.
    How good is Dixon? Harris, a senior is a hoss, and true freshman Elijah McGuire was a first team All-American last year.

College Football 2014 Must-Watch Player: Louisiana RB Elijah McGuire

Usually, freshmen need to be entering favorable circumstances, where there’s a dearth of proven talent at their position in order to see substantial game action in their first year.Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case for Louisiana RB Elijah McGuire, who arrived on campus last offseason knowing full well that he was facing plenty of competition for carries from his new backfield brethren. The Ragin Cajuns were bringing back their three top rushers from the previous season, including featured back Alonzo Harris, who ranked fifth in the Sun Belt with 881 rushing yards in 2012.

Ultimately, he finished the year with 863 rushing yards on just 103 attempts (his 8.3 yards per rush average ranked fourth in the nation), 22 catches for 384 yards (his 17.4 yards per reception average ranked second in the Sun Belt) and 11 total touchdowns. His performance earned McGuire widespread praise and numerous honors, including a spot on the first team of the FWAA Freshman All-American team and the 2013 Sun Belt Freshman of the Year award.

http://gridironperspective.com/2014/...lijah-mcguire/

Did ya notice they said, Louisiana RB Elijah McGuire?

Dixon is a big back who refuses to go down on first contact. He set a NCAA Freshman record for TDs with 28 in 2012.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Even with this thread in the pit some of you guys insist on feeding the trolls.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Dixon was banged up most of last year. He took a shot to the knee in the 2nd game of the season. He never fully recovered from that, but still averaged 6.1 yards per carry.

This is his Sophomore highlights:

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    This seems to be the only place to discuss football on this board.

Varsity Bulldog cajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecajunfanatico Ultimate jerk and not worth your time cajunfanatico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Who's trolling. We've actually been discussing football. You should try it.

How big is Dixon? Impressive. He looks fast, athletic, and with a low center of gravity. If he's healthy, he's going to be a problem for a lot of teams.

He's listed at 5'10, 212.

He's not blazing fast, but he is strong, elusive, and has great vision. We've got to mix in a passing game to keep teams from stacking the box on him, like they did last year. Reports are we do indeed have a passing game this year. We'll see.

He's listed at 5'10, 212.

He's not blazing fast, but he is strong, elusive, and has great vision. We've got to mix in a passing game to keep teams from stacking the box on him, like they did last year. Reports are we do indeed have a passing game this year. We'll see.
    A solid passing attack will definitely make Dixon more dangerous with the run. And he's bigger than he looked in the videos. I looked for similar footage of McGuire on youtube but didn't find any. Of course, you guys will get to see him soon enough. Should be a great ball game and great gameday experience at Cajun Field as well.

Speaking of McGuire, I saw this blurb from the Daily Advertiser recently talking about suspended QB Jalen Nixon's absence from the team for 2014:
    UL also spent some of its spring practices this year developing a package designed for standout running back Elijah McGuire at quarterback.
    I don't know anything about McGuire's throwing abilities, but if he can deliver the ball with any accuracy, he'd be a real threat for a run & gun.

I remember McGuire during recruiting season. He was a beast in high school and I think the bigger schools should have been all over him. I wanted him at Tech. I was interested to see how he did in college last year, and he didn't disappoint. He's a very good player.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfanatico View Post
    A solid passing attack will definitely make Dixon more dangerous with the run. And he's bigger than he looked in the videos. .
    Thanks Captain

+ Reply to Thread