+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2014 @LATechSOC News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Dennis' Record-breaking Four Goals Propels LA Tech to Victory

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

When Taylor Dennis was a freshman, she recorded a hat trick which at the time tied for the most goals scored in a single game at Louisiana Tech.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Pitches Shutout versus Jackson State

Five different Louisiana Tech players netted goals on Sunday afternoon as the Lady Techsters shutout Jackson State, 7-0, at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Dennis Named C-USA Offensive Player of the Week

Louisiana Tech forward Taylor Dennis earned Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week honors for her program record-setting four goals scored against Grambling State this past Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Laura LeFevour: Soccer Star/Stunt Woman

Some girls for their 18th birthday go on road trips to a big city. Some have raging parties with a limousine ride throw in. But not Louisiana Tech junior Laura LeFevour; she exited an aircraft thousands of feet in the air skydiving.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. C-USA Play Kicks Off for @LATechSOC at North Texas, Rice

Louisiana Tech brings its high-scoring offense into the first weekend of Conference USA with a tough opening weekend, starting at North Texas on Friday at 7 p.m. at the Mean Green Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Falls to North Texas in C-USA Opener

The size and strength of North Texas proved too much for Louisiana Tech as the dropped a 1-0 decision in the Conference USA opener on Friday night at the Mean Green Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Rice Blanks @LATechSOC on Sunday

On Sunday evening at Holloway Field, Rice's Holly Hargreaves did the same as the Owls defeated the Lady Techsters, 6-0.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Returns Home to Face Middle Tennessee, UAB

Louisiana Tech looks to rebound from two tough road losses by returning home to the Lady Techster Soccer Complex to face Middle Tennessee at 7 p.m. on Friday night and UAB at 1 p.m. on Sunday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Middle Tennessee Edges @LATechSOC in C-USA Action

A second half goal by Middle Tennessee was all the Blue Raiders needed as they defeated Louisiana Tech, 1-0, on Friday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Holds On for 2-1 Win over UAB

Louisiana Tech picked up its first conference victory of the season, a 2-1 decision over UAB, on two second half goals on Sunday afternoon at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. East Coast Bound for @LATechSOC this Weekend

Louisiana Tech hits the midpoint of Conference USA play this weekend as they head to the east coast to face off against Charlotte on Friday night at 6 p.m. CT at Transamerica Field, the host site of the conference tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Falls on the Road to Charlotte

An early own goal by Louisiana Tech was too much to overcome as the Lady Techsters fell to the conference preseason favorite Charlotte, 3-0, on Friday night at Transamerica Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sloan Delivers Two Second-Half Goals in Victory over ODU

Sophomore forward Kathryn Sloan delivered two second-half goals and goalkeeper Kylee Seto recorded six saves as Louisiana Tech blanked Old Dominion, 2-0, on Sunday evening at the ODU Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Preps for Final Road Test at Southern Miss

Louisiana Tech will be hitting the road for the final time this regular season in an important conference showdown with Southern Miss on Saturday at 1 p.m. at the Southern Miss Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech and Southern Miss Play to Scoreless Draw

Despite recording a season-high 21 shots on goal, Louisiana Tech could not find the back of the net and played to a scoreless draw versus Southern Miss on Sunday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread