+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PGA Championship

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

PGA Championship

This is one of the best golf tournaments I've seen in a while. Mickelson & Fowler tied @ 15 under. McIlroy & Stenson tied @ 14 under. Playing really good golf

Wish the clowns in the crowd would stop yelling 'Get in the hole'.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: PGA Championship

Wow. Darkness setting in on last hole so they're essentially playing a foursome. Never seen that.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Yes, didn't need Tiger to make this one fun to watch. 184 yard 9 iron...DocMarvinesque.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been loving my golf this year without Tiger. This was great tv and I know it was amazing in person. I think I will start now to plan a trip in the spring to watch a golf tourney live.

Thinking about yesterday's PGA Championship, I wonder if we didn't get a glimpse of the next big golf rivalry with McIlroy & Fowler. Both are excellent golfers, very competitive, confident and focused. No hand wringing about what to do from these two. And they both seem to be honestly good men. This kind of rivalry would be so good for the game.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Just wish Phil would of made one more putt and that they were playing this morning -

I've been in the ABT Camp since about 2000...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

McIlroy at the 18th hole yesterday:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/sp...ship.html?_r=0

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Thinking about yesterday's PGA Championship, I wonder if we didn't get a glimpse of the next big golf rivalry with McIlroy & Fowler. Both are excellent golfers, very competitive, confident and focused. No hand wringing about what to do from these two. And they both seem to be honestly good men. This kind of rivalry would be so good for the game.
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Fowler's 2nd shot on the 16th hole from the 15th fairway, over the creek and trees and landing on the edge of the 16th green. McIlroy's 2nd shot on the 10th was amazing as well.

The great finish was excellent between McIlroy, Mickelson, Fowler, and Stinson. A lot more people tuned in yesterday compared to 2012 and 2013. The final round ratings for the PGA Championship yesterday were up 36% from 2013 and 54% from 2012 (the year McIlroy won his first PGA Championship).

http://www.cbssports.com/golf/eye-on...est-since-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Just wish Phil would of made one more putt and that they were playing this morning -

I've been in the ABT Camp since about 2000...
    Phil nearly made it on the 18th. His 30'+ put to save par & remain 15 under on the 16th hole (I think) was amazing. I'm a big Phil fan but I really like the potential of Rory & Ricky for the future. They've both had good years. That Stenson looked good too but this was his first major tournament to make a showing so he's away behind them.

+ Reply to Thread