+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Techsters 1981-82

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Lady Techsters 1981-82

I was born in 81

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I was born in 81
    Shuddup!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I was born in 81
    shoooooot .... I was already in kindergarten by then!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I was born in 81
    Here is what you missed.

Kim Mulkey: If you don't know about her, I should quit now.

Pam Kelley: 6' 0", 200#s of solid muscle. Ann Pendergrass told me once, a defender might take a charge from her once, but not a second time. The most soft spoken but dominant inside. HoF.

Janice Lawrence: Smooth as silk, 6' 3" I believe. One of the first premier players recruited out of state. HoF.

Debra Rodman: Sister of Dennis. A dominant defender and rebounder. Came to Tech with Coach Gary Blair. I ask Gary once how Debra could limping badly on the offensive end of the court and then come down and block a shot, get the rebound and start a fast break? He said "Debra was born with a limp." :icon_wink:

Lori Scott: 5" 10" One of my favorite players. She always got to guard their best scorer. Saw a 6' 4" player from USC try to shoot over her and Lori slapped the ball back in her face. Don't now if that player score in that game or not.

Jennifer White: I think Leon want to start Kim and bring Jennifer off the bench, but the team just didn't flow right without her in the game. Little Rocky Top. She gave the team Energy.

A lot of the other player contributed as well, but those were the main starters. A lot of fond memories of those days. That's why Tyler Summitt want to coach here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Here is what you missed.

Kim Mulkey: If you don't know about her, I should quit now.

Pam Kelley: 6' 0", 200#s of solid muscle. Ann Pendergrass told me once, a defender might take a charge from her once, but not a second time. The most soft spoken but dominant inside. HoF.

Janice Lawrence: Smooth as silk, 6' 3" I believe. One of the first premier players recruited out of state. HoF.

Debra Rodman: Sister of Dennis. A dominant defender and rebounder. Came to Tech with Coach Gary Blair. I ask Gary once how Debra could limping badly on the offensive end of the court and then come down and block a shot, get the rebound and start a fast break? He said "Debra was born with a limp." :icon_wink:

Lori Scott: 5" 10" One of my favorite players. She always got to guard their best scorer. Saw a 6' 4" player from USC try to shoot over her and Lori slapped the ball back in her face. Don't now if that player score in that game or not.

Jennifer White: I think Leon want to start Kim and bring Jennifer off the bench, but the team just didn't flow right without her in the game. Little Rocky Top. She gave the team Energy.

A lot of the other player contributed as well, but those were the main starters. A lot of fond memories of those days. That's why Tyler Summitt want to coach here.
    I graduated from Cedar Creek in 1981 and started Tech in 1982. I did not miss one of these games. It might not only be the best Techster team, but may be the best in history. That team was pure dominance at every position. Our bench was stronger than almost every team in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I graduated from Cedar Creek in 1981 and started Tech in 1982. I did not miss one of these games. It might not only be the best Techster team, but may be the best in history. That team was pure dominance at every position. Our bench was stronger than almost every team in the country.
    Ann Pendergrass was my "foster daughter" during her senior year. Not that she needed me. She knows more people in Ruston than I did. She and her family are great people.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    It might not only be the best Techster team, but may be the best in history. That team was pure dominance at every position. Our bench was stronger than almost every team in the country.

An EPIC EPOCH for sure!!!

+ Reply to Thread