+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I wouldn't be surprised if LaTech produced the best punter and pk in the NFL (2014)?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be surprised if LaTech produced the best punter and pk in the NFL (2014)?

I haven't crunched numbers on Scobee, but you don't normally see guys with strength and accuracy. And I've never seen a man punt the ball like Ryan Allen! He's got every kick in the book and nails them consistently.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I wouldn't be surprised if LaTech produced the best punter and pk in the NFL (201

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I haven't crunched numbers on Scobee, but you don't normally see guys with strength and accuracy. And I've never seen a man punt the ball like Ryan Allen! He's got every kick in the book and nails them consistently.
    Is Scobee still punting *and* kicking? That's pretty rare if I am thinking right.

+ Reply to Thread