+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a week video

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

What a week video

Just doing some trolling and found this.
    I hate ul laugh I hope we kill the arrogant SOB's. Those people are really getting full of themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp1IU4Mkheg
    Last edited by Kent; 08-21-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: What a week viedo

Tech better not laugh at anyone until they prove themselves on the field. If we play like we did last year, the Cajuns will embarass us.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

I got no problem with the video. It's a hype video for their upcoming season.

I respect their team's success over the three years. Tech can't take ULL lightly. Just take care of business on the field.

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

USL lost to NLU last year.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hermandawg View Post
    USL lost to NLU last year.

and South Alabama lol, power house huh lol

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Just doing some trolling and found this.
    I hate ul laugh I hope we kill the arrogant SOB's. Those people are really getting full of themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp1IU4Mkheg
    Please fix your thread title spelling. :icon_wink: I sure hope we kick their arse as usual through the years.

Puppy SlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Hi Kent. I'm an ex Cajun football player (75-77) and I love that we are splaying Tech again. I am hoping for a great day of football at Cajun Field next week. Injury free and let the best team win.

Regarding your "arrogant" comment, you should look in the mirror before casting stones. We did not start the Elite talk, you did. We did not start the separation talk, you did. And by you, I'm referring to the Tech fandom in general. We will see how we stack up on Sept 6th.

If you go to the game, you are welcome to join our tailgating team. We are comprised of former players, mostly older guys in our 50's. Not your rah rah fans, just a bunch of guys that know the game and appreciate the rivalry we've had with Tech over the many games and years.

Yes, we are plenty excited about our athletic program these days! We had our best hear in history so cut us some slack, please.

Rick

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Rick, Kent is a Cajun posing as a Tech fan.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Please fix your thread title spelling. :icon_wink: I sure hope we kick their arse as usual through the years.
    I tried to my guess text on iPad got the best of me. I can't get back to the header? Can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Rick, Kent is a Cajun posing as a Tech fan.
    What? lol. Now that's some funny stuff.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Hi Kent. I'm an ex Cajun football player (75-77) and I love that we are splaying Tech again. I am hoping for a great day of football at Cajun Field next week. Injury free and let the best team win.

Regarding your "arrogant" comment, you should look in the mirror before casting stones. We did not start the Elite talk, you did. We did not start the separation talk, you did. And by you, I'm referring to the Tech fandom in general. We will see how we stack up on Sept 6th.

If you go to the game, you are welcome to join our tailgating team. We are comprised of former players, mostly older guys in our 50's. Not your rah rah fans, just a bunch of guys that know the game and appreciate the rivalry we've had with Tech over the many games and years.

Yes, we are plenty excited about our athletic program these days! We had our best hear in history so cut us some slack, please.

Rick
    I respect you Rick...but I must tell you the Tech "Fandom" did NOT come up with the "ELITE" comment. That was Derek Dooley, being, well...Derek Dooley. After he got to Tennessee and had access to their gold-plated SEC bathroom soap, he blasted Tech for his players having to drink from the garden hose and not having basic toiletries available. He misrepresented the Tech "fandom" while he was here, and threw us under the bus when he was at Tennessee. No more, no less.

And the Separation comments? Y'all have ridden that mule hard. With all due respect, isn't that exactly what y'all are trying to accomplish in Lafayette? At the end of the day, UL-Lafayette wants what's best for UL-Lafayette. Louisiana Tech's "fandom" wants us to do what's best for TECH. No more, no less. In our collective opinion, what's best for Tech may not be what's best for ULL, and vice versa. We are in competition.

Yes, ULL is in "Separation" mode also. So far, your leaders have been smart enough not to say so publicly.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    What? lol. Now that's some funny stuff.
    It's been obvious since day 1.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Just more reasons not to EVER play the likes of the UL-Xs.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post

Rick

Which one are you?

https://www.google.com/url?url=https...xNZPdkpcx7j3cQ

Puppy SlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    I respect you Rick...but I must tell you the Tech "Fandom" did NOT come up with the "ELITE" comment. That was Derek Dooley, being, well...Derek Dooley. After he got to Tennessee and had access to their gold-plated SEC bathroom soap, he blasted Tech for his players having to drink from the garden hose and not having basic toiletries available. He misrepresented the Tech "fandom" while he was here, and threw us under the bus when he was at Tennessee. No more, no less.

And the Separation comments? Y'all have ridden that mule hard. With all due respect, isn't that exactly what y'all are trying to accomplish in Lafayette? At the end of the day, UL-Lafayette wants what's best for UL-Lafayette. Louisiana Tech's "fandom" wants us to do what's best for TECH. No more, no less. In our collective opinion, what's best for Tech may not be what's best for ULL, and vice versa. We are in competition.

Yes, ULL is in "Separation" mode also. So far, your leaders have been smart enough not to say so publicly.

OK, yes I know DD had a lot to do with the Elite stuff, but it does come across as a general position taken by the fan base. I also realize there is a disconnect with older Tech fans and younger, just like we have at UL, whereby the older fans understand how good our rivalry was and still could be, while the younger folks just get caught up in the hype of the day.

+ Reply to Thread