+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happening

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Happening

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I'm well aware of Luksis' position, his employer, and his responsibilities. We don't have to lay The Happening's lack of promotion on him; there's plenty more (the most recent of which I'm aware are the Fan Fest activities).

Based on what I've seen so far, I don't expect much out of him, period. As I have said, I hope Marco turns it around; I believe his expectations are higher than those of his predecessor.
    I guess I was not following why you brought up his name re: Happening. Unless you feel it should be an athletics event and not alumni . . . .

There is optimism out there that Marco will be a different External Sr. Assistant AD (or whatever his title) from his predecessor.

I just started following him on Twitter couple of days ago. He has not reciprocated, so we'll see how that works out. LOL!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    It's not and was organized NOT to be a fund raiser. Why do jounalist and over achieving assistant SIDs automatically get a pass from you?
    Sorry for my lousy verbiage, but I was agreeing with you. It was more of a sigh I was giving.

As for over-achieving assistant SIDs, I rather have their results than those who are not. There's been too many of those in the past. I'm close to them. I work with them. I'm privileged to know a few things here and there that are not public. They're my friends, professionally and personally. And, yes, they have my respect.

I've told you many times, I would rather deal in the truth than the assumptions of a handful.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Sorry for my lousy verbiage, but I was agreeing with you. It was more of a sigh I was giving.

As for over-achieving assistant SIDs, I rather have their results than those who are not. There's been too many of those in the past. I'm close to them. I work with them. I'm privileged to know a few things here and there that are not public. They're my friends, professionally and personally. And, yes, they have my respect.

I've told you many times, I would rather deal in the truth than the assumptions of a handful.
    IMHO, I think it helps everyone here to have someone like you step up every now and then and let those of us who aren't so close or plugged in hear things like this.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Truth? Truth? Can you handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Truth? Truth? Can you handle it?
    . . . says the master spinmeister of you know who.

+ Reply to Thread