+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patton is excited!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Patton is excited!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Patton is excited!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Love Patton, but he looked kinda ridiculous celebrating like that for a run-of-the-mill 1st down. Reminds me of the phrase, "Act like you've been there before."

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Love Patton, but he looked kinda ridiculous celebrating like that for a run-of-the-mill 1st down. Reminds me of the phrase, "Act like you've been there before."
    Yea. Still tho. Slick catch and good heads up. I just hate that he's stuck behind Crabtree. Never gonna make it big like that.

Varsity Bulldog ceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to beholdceb420 is a splendid one to behold

This is awesome. I don't understand when people seemed to be opposed to anyone having fun on the football field. It's not that serious.

Quote Originally Posted by ceb420 View Post
    This is awesome. I don't understand when people seemed to be opposed to anyone having fun on the football field. It's not that serious.
    Yea but we'd rather fine players 30K for having fun and celebrating. Honestly wouldnt be surprised to see him get a few tickets from the way that ref was acting.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceb420 View Post
    . I am old school -- it's about Team guy But-- NFL has unleashedFun Patrol. I have drifted toward opinion coaches , teammates will let you know if you are out of line. With all the trash talking its only natural to show emotions-- preferred over middle finger

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    . Agree but he took heck of hit and lost helmet-- adrenaline flowing-- kinda, is that all you got attitude

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I am thinking that was all he could do to keep from letting everyone know,"by the way, I just got a concussion and I am pretty sure blood shot from my eye sockets."

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

How is this different from running up the hill and ringing the bell? I applaud him. He still has the enthusiasm that makes him the General. I hope he never changes.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

QP, have fun my man. Your career will be much to short for your fans. NFL, Not For Long.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I think he is in a huge battle to make the roster.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Based on what I have read (remember he had only about 30 yards in receiving last year), he is going to have to have a huge game on Thursday to stick and just a side note - he will be matched up against Josh Victorian from the Texans, who also needs a monster game!

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I think he'll make the roster. I don't think that'd be best for him in the long run though. There are plenty of teams that need good receivers, teams that will actually spread the ball around.

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    NOPE--he is in battle to be #3 receiver. They cut wrs Sunday. The 1.5 million wr is moving down the list . Patton is starting in preseason games and he and Kap are good friens, especially their air guitar group. If he stays healthy, he is playing a ton. Also, he is one of most popular players in locker room -- nothing but great stuff coming out of San Fran ---

+ Reply to Thread