+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roll Call for Oklahoma

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Roll Call for Oklahoma

Who's making the trip to Norman?

We will be set up at the Lloyd Noble RV lot about a mile South of the stadium.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Roll Call for Oklahoma

I'll be there +6

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

I am bringing 2 of my brothers from ft worth and nephew who played for Texas Tech--he was on team that beat Oklahoma. I bought 4 tickets, have another brother who wants to come in from Texarkana--anyone with extra ticket? I will re-imburse ---

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

There +1
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Varsity Bulldog DoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the rough DoubleDDawg's Avatar

+1

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

We're staying at Hilton Garden Inn...any of you guys there as well?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Varsity Bulldog DoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the rough DoubleDDawg's Avatar

I'm staying at the Roughneck Inn about 20 minutes south of Norman. Lodging is free, but the noise from the 12 cylinder cat diesels take a little getting used to.

Bulldog CT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really niceCT3789 is just really nice

I posted this in another thread but here are some suggestions of what to do in Norman.

Campus corner is where all of the bars and some restaurants are. It is on the corner of Boyd and Asp on the north side of campus. Chimy's, Fuzzies, O'Connels and Louie's are a couple of places that you can eat there. Seven47 and Blackbirds are more for drinks and hanging out. I'd recommend blackbirds. The Mont is just down the street on Boyd and Classen. It's Tex-Mex and a good place to hang out and have a drink or two. They're known for the swirls which most women can only handle 1 or 2.

Downtown has some good spots like a McNellies and the Garage which is a burger joint that's pretty good. Syrup and the Diner are great spots for breakfast but get there early to beat the line. There are other chains on I-35 but I'd branch out to the local stuff while you're in Norman.

On gameday, they'll block off campus corner so everyone can walk around and they'll sell alcohol in the street. You can also scalp tickets there. Tailgating happens all around campus. The band will march down Boyd by campus corner about 2 hours before the game. OU is starting a walk of champions and that'll happen 2-3 hours before the game on the south side of the stadium at Lindsay and Jenkins. I'd find a neighborhood on the west side of campus to park in by the Greek houses or just east of Classen. It's cheaper than ou parking and faster to get out after the game.

If you haven't booked your hotel, the first place I would call is the Postal Center. It's on the south side of Norman and where a lot of people stay including OU. It's not advertised on any sites so not a lot of visiting teams know about it. Other than that there are quite a few hotels on the northwest side that may have rooms available but I doubt it. Downtown OKC would be your best bet as it's only 20 miles away and Bricktown is a nice place to hang out with some good bars and restaurants.

Let me know if you have any questions. Boomer Sooner

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I am bringing 2 of my brothers from ft worth and nephew who played for Texas Tech--he was on team that beat Oklahoma. I bought 4 tickets, have another brother who wants to come in from Texarkana--anyone with extra ticket? I will re-imburse ---
    UPDATE , our section at OU has been sold out according to Tech ticket office -- good that we are showing up -- still looking for extra ticket to purchase ---

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

I'll be staying in Moore,OK. Leaving at 6a.m in the morning.+3

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

I'll be there.

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

I'll be there. Staying at the Hampton Inn. Will be doing the Tech shuttle and tailgate from the HGI. Making the drive from Dallas after work today and heading back after the game. Looking forward to the gameday atmosphere. I was at our first Alabama win. It's about time that I see another upset in person.

+ Reply to Thread