+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, we may not win a game this year.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Re: Guys, we may not win a game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    If you understand recruits do go on websites of schools offering scholarships, surely you can see the potentail damage ----
    Following this logic, wouldn't your constant butchering of the English language also reflect poorly on our university to recruits? (p.s.--I don't believe this, as I do not believe that recruits are influenced by message boards. They ARE influenced by "stuff," however. And I believe that BBB has actually funded some of this "stuff.")

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    You bitch too much. :icon_wink:
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ...and you're still bitching.....:icon_wink:
    The HogDawg. . . . everyone's beeyotch.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

This thead best explains the difference between a Fan and a Supporter. Fans are fickle-- whine when they do not get what they want, turn negative in a heartbeat--quite frankly make me sick. Supporters understand ebb and flo of program. Look for the positive and quickly pull themself out of Negativity-- we cover spread--played well in second half and undertand this is team that trounced Alabama in bowl ( 45 pts). They probably be in national playoff picture. Sokol looks solid, defense looked confused but better in second half (17 points). Supporters do not say negative things about their wives, kids , grandkids and best friends. Fickle fans criticise everything because they are SO much smarter, egotistical and go thru life whining. I am sick of people putting down the program I support and have positive passion for. My recommendation, if you are apathetic -gave up on team- skip football and go straight to Basketball. Get off site with your Negative , down in dump whining attitude-- read quick, everytime I rant like this it fets deleted--
    Nothing about recruits there. All that's in that diatribe is your claim that those who disagree with you are lesser fans than you. You call yourself a "supporter" which, you imply, is greater than a "fan" which is what you call those that don't shut their mouths and "support". The funny thing is, the group you're negatively bashing are, by and large, financial supporters and have been for years and years!

Here's the deal, you conclude that those who disagree with you are disloyal and "lesser". Couldn't you just say, "we disagree". I think T1 is wrong about Holtz, but I've NEVER questioned his love of Tech and his desire for Tech to get better and improve. We both want the same thing, we just disagree about how to get there. If I were to say that he's a bad tech fan because we disagree, I would be trying to garner support for my position by painting my opposition as disloyal. THAT is where you reasoning was fallacious. And, in my opinion, that's pretty lame.

nothing lame or fallacious about knowing recruits come to our site and read the negative crap --they not seeing that much at ULL-ULM and definetly not TCU (40,000 subscribers. Do you really not understand the "LOGIC" in that? as for the Jack B -- I am sure he could care less what you think-- He is Coach with Miami Dolphins and has had job with NFL ever since he left Tech. We had a lot more problems than Jack--Good to know you think our program is BAD and Unhealthy-- 6 nfl players in last two yrs-- great recruiting class and the future looks solid to me-- difference in attitude--
    Champ967 made the best point to refute what I've quoted. Ultimately, you're just crawfishing. Your Bicknell statements are telling though. The resurgence of our football program was spear headed by a group of fans that knew were were not what we wanted to become and we weren't doing anything to change that. If you think we should've adopted your "supporter" position on JBIII and Oakes, or, if your aspiration is for our board to be more like ULM's or ULL's, I think we're done here.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog ElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of lightElDoDawgFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoDawgFan View Post
    I have stepped down from the ledge. This team is twice as good as last year. We should win more games this year and may surprise some people. Every game on our schedule aside from auburn is winnable. I think we will improve as the year goes along. Eight wins is entirely possible. I think we win two of three against rice, UTSA, and WKU. Lose to auburn. And lose one more that we shouldn't: ODU or ULLLLLLL. We could be going to Huntington at the end of the year. This is not the end.
    Bump.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

wow - pretty spot on with your early predictions there!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

"may not win a game this year..." Haha. You, sir, are not allowed to post anymore this year. Lol

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Tip of the hat to Eldodawgfan.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Stupid thread.
    . Great call!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoDawgFan View Post
    I have stepped down from the ledge. This team is twice as good as last year. We should win more games this year and may surprise some people. Every game on our schedule aside from auburn is winnable. I think we will improve as the year goes along. Eight wins is entirely possible. I think we win two of three against rice, UTSA, and WKU. Lose to auburn. And lose one more that we shouldn't: ODU or ULLLLLLL. We could be going to Huntington at the end of the year. This is not the end.
    . Perfect!

This thead best explains the difference between a Fan and a Supporter. Fans are fickle-- whine when they do not get what they want, turn negative in a heartbeat--quite frankly make me sick. Supporters understand ebb and flo of program. Look for the positive and quickly pull themself out of Negativity-- we cover spread--played well in second half and undertand this is team that trounced Alabama in bowl ( 45 pts). They probably be in national playoff picture. Sokol looks solid, defense looked confused but better in second half (17 points). Supporters do not say negative things about their wives, kids , grandkids and best friends. Fickle fans criticise everything because they are SO much smarter, egotistical and go thru life whining. I am sick of people putting down the program I support and have positive passion for. My recommendation, if you are apathetic -gave up on team- skip football and go straight to Basketball. Get off site with your Negative , down in dump whining attitude-- read quick, everytime I rant like this it fets deleted--
    . Oh my-- I got serious pushback on this post--

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

If you can't be an athlete....be an athletic supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVs6ZJ9832M

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Not going to dispell my enthusiasm for a great win, but just one thing. I get tired of being lectured to by people that want to not call me a supporter or whatever because I can see a serious flaw that needs to be fixed. Namely that our head coach all to often goes into prevent offense mode and it costs us games. This year and last year. Defense saved our bacon for the most part and the aggressive downfield attacking we did today was what we should see all the time. I think we could have upset Auburn if we could have had play calling like that all year. So Go Dawgs, Beat Marshall! And I will continue to buy season tickets, give to LTAC and the university at large because I love and support my Alma Mater. That is why I care so much and will NEVER accept MEDIOCRITY from anyone that is in a position to lessen her status in national perception. Sunshine pumpers be damned.

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Oh and GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!! Beat Marshall!!!!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of panties wadded up over this thread.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I think we'll win at least 8 games. Didn't we beat the spread by a TD?
    It looks like Don was right.

+ Reply to Thread