+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: We Are ULL's Superbowl this year.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: We Are ULL's Superbowl this year.

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    You may want to learn how to use spell check.....

Comparing Lafayette to Ruston is like comparing Kate Upton to Roseanne(Ruston being Rosanne for all you slow people)

I've seen the improvements Tech is doing. About 1/3 of what UL is doing.

Tech is a top 25 basketball program???? What year? What poll?? Since we beat yall in basketball last year we must be top 10...haha.

We own you in Baseball, softball, and about to own you in football. Yes I can definitely see Tech on the rise..
    Lafayette is no Kate Upton. This state has no city like that. Lafayette is Bobby Boucher.

We own UL-Lafayette in football. Y'all beat us in basketball, but we finished much higher-rated than y'all (like 35 to 100).

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

You may want to learn how to use spell check.....

Comparing Lafayette to Ruston is like comparing Kate Upton to Roseanne(Ruston being Rosanne for all you slow people)

I've seen the improvements Tech is doing. About 1/3 of what UL is doing.

Tech is a top 25 basketball program???? What year? What poll?? Since we beat yall in basketball last year we must be top 10...haha.

We own you in Baseball, softball, and about to own you in football. Yes I can definitely see Tech on the rise..
    Yes you beat us last year in basketball last year doesnt take away from our team. The 2012-2013 season AP poll. Losing to you guys last year cost us a shot at an at large bid, losing to a team with a lower rpi hurt us as did playing without are top scorer for the majority of the season. Look forward to seeing how the two teams match up this year.

To be fair about facility upgrades we've done much more over the past 20 years than you have, so I hope you are doing more at this time than we are.

I conceded baseball and softball to you bruh.

I apologize for any spelling errors, I am using a mobile device and my fingers are not made for digital qwerty keyboards.

It will be an exciting game, we are not Southern and you are not OU, so blowouts do seem to be quite an overreach by both sides.

Like I said I work in the area, I know what Lafayette is as a town, it is by far the nicest of its size in the state, but in the same regard Ruston is not Monroe, maybe you just stare up I10 and the elevation scares you, but Ruston is as nice a town of its size as there is in the state.

Good luck to the cajuns, hopefully both sides are injury free.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Then you must have loved the internet blowing up over the last 24 hours.

Big Dog JL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the rough

The Cajuns will probably roll the Dawgs this weekend. The Dawgs are not very good and will not be good for many many years. Let the Cajuns enjoy this victory over one of the weakest tech teams in years. It means nothing anyway. College football has turned into joke with P5 separation.

Waiting for basketball.........

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Deluded much?!?

Where do you get your info on recruiting???? According to Scout for the 2015 class Tech has signed 3, 3 star players while UL has signed 6 3 star players.

WE ARE LOUISIANA......
    Still get a huge kick out of you guys thinking you are the whole state. #WEHAVENOTHINGTODOWITHULLANDAREPROUDOFIT

Will be there Saturday to enjoy a game.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    hahahaha awww your mad, hey let me know how you feel after the game hahaha. We will make it 7 in a row or whatever number it is, i lost count. ULL I introduce you to Kenneth Dixon. You guys are no OU, trust me on that, and you guys will be destroyed up in Idaho. Stop acting like your team is top notch, don't forget you clowns lost to south Alabama and ULM last year. We will be fine, no worries.
    Careful, they lost to those guys when their QB went down with a broken arm. We probably won't be so lucky this year. He'll be healthy and may be a thorn in our side on Saturday. If we hang back and dont rush him his receivers will be covered so he'll have to run...then that arm gets busted again. Maybe just maybe.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Since the Ka-Junes have already got this one in the bag shall I stay is Destin and watch it live on the Ka-Junes official network? Espn3.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

(Ruston being Rosanne for all you slow people)
    Thanks for slowing it down for me bro. You're too swift!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

We are not their Super Bowl
    bcuz we have only had sporadic success winning some big games and having some good seasons but unable to sustain. I think the USL homers think we are irrelevant after all they do buy into the delusion of being THE U of L. Well, actually they are THE University of Louisiana to everyone living Lafayette - the problem is everywhere else in the state they're still just USL.

And for all the USL homers that think a one loss season is possible - get ready to lose at least 4 if not more.

Since USL will never achieve Tier I status as a UNIVERSITY - it is most accurate to continue referring to them as the U of Lafayette or just USL.

Bulldog Ragin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

For a week?!?
    Should have been in San Antonio with us. The Dance is fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Shirley, you can't be serious!

Admittedly, not as great as we'd like. Even though our team has been fantastic over the last few years, we've lost to a few awful teams at very inopportune times for rankings. Expect better rankings this year, however.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    For a week?!?
    Which is still longer than ULL has been ranked in football and basketball combined.

Seriously though, our SOS killed us the past two seasons, bad agreements, plus no P5 teams want to give us guarantee games.

Bulldog Ragin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

It will be nice when we start our med school as well. Getting closer to Tier 1 all the time

Puppy ULLCajunFan is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SIC_EM_DAWGS! View Post
    http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandre...st-colleges/la

There are more, this just highlights the academic evaluation by a company who is renowned for evaluating colleges. UL-L is an unranked regional university where Louisiana Tech is a ranked National tier 1 university.
    It clearly says in that link that ULL is also a National university, not regional. We're not ranked, but we are a doctorate granting research university with a enrollment that surpasses Tech's.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULLCajunFan View Post
    It clearly says in that link that ULL is also a National university, not regional. We're not ranked, but we are a doctorate granting research university with a enrollment that surpasses Tech's.
    You seem obsessed with size. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by ULLCajunFan View Post
    You are correct, I must have looked at the wrong ULX, and enrollment should be higher given the difference in population. Still doesn't change Tech's Tier 1 status.

+ Reply to Thread