+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Dawg fans are expected in Lafayette?

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

How many Dawg fans are expected in Lafayette?

Hello old friends!

I'm looking forward to this weekend's game. This one is of particular interest to me. I spent my first two years of college at Tech, made a lot of friends there and even my sister is a Tech alum....but thanks to a change in career plans, I decided to transfer to UL Lafayette. You never forget your first though! I've kept an eye on Tech athletics since I left and generally root for their success (I'm afraid I can't this weekend!). I know ya'lls fans are a bit apathetic on Holtz and the team's outlook this year but how many of ya'll might be headed to Cajun Field this weekend? I'm hoping ya'll bring a good crowd in addition to what should be a good turnout for Cajun fans. Make sure to wear your blue to stand out from the Cajuns in Red. Heres to a good game!

Sic em' Dawgs!
    Geaux Cajuns!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How many Dawg fans are expected in Lafayette?

You won't see as many TECH fans this year as you would've seen in years past.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

I'm going

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll probably drive down for the game and drive right back.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    I'll probably drive down for the game and drive right back.
    Same (+2).

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

We have a party of 5, and we're spending the night.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Puppy locdog007 isn't thought very highly of around herelocdog007 isn't thought very highly of around herelocdog007 isn't thought very highly of around here

I am flying in from Charlotte on Friday evening. Hanging out with one of my former coworkers who graduated from ULL. Plusmeeting up with a long time friend a fellow Tech grad! I'll be sitting in section M2 row 10 on the isle...GO DAWGS!!!!

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Headed up +2.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

+5

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

+1 from Houston.

Puppy timf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by LThoo View Post
    Hello old friends!

I'm looking forward to this weekend's game. This one is of particular interest to me. I spent my first two years of college at Tech, made a lot of friends there and even my sister is a Tech alum....but thanks to a change in career plans, I decided to transfer to UL Lafayette. You never forget your first though! I've kept an eye on Tech athletics since I left and generally root for their success (I'm afraid I can't this weekend!). I know ya'lls fans are a bit apathetic on Holtz and the team's outlook this year but how many of ya'll might be headed to Cajun Field this weekend? I'm hoping ya'll bring a good crowd in addition to what should be a good turnout for Cajun fans. Make sure to wear your blue to stand out from the Cajuns in Red. Heres to a good game!

Sic em' Dawgs!
    Geaux Cajuns!
    H

Varsity Bulldog bulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of light

I've got 4 going.

And I'll bring a blue tarp. With all the rain in Laffy, it looks like the recruiting zone sprung a leak.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by timf82 View Post
    H
    Timmy, reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it? You just attempted (rather poorly) to insult a ULL grad who was being cordial. Also, what do blue tarps have to do with football? My only guess is your are referring to body bags, if so hopefully the fine folks from Acadiana can get a hauler from up the road at SMS in Carencro and assist with removing any fallen cajuns. All seriosness I hope both teams are injury free and Acadiana is only needed for aesthetics.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Me +2

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Unfortunately 0. I will be watching a Ruston grad pitch in his first college game that day. ;-)
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

+ Reply to Thread