+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: La Tech 46 - ul-l 33 - Series Record

Puppy zakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your time zakeeus's Avatar

Re: La Tech 46 - ul-l 33 - Series Record

Quote Originally Posted by BearDawg137 View Post
    I don't know what you've been smoking, but neither us have played those teams in the past year. Also, let's compare our past opponents for this season: an incomplete, unranked Southern team from the FCS, and perennial top 25 Oklahoma, who's ranked in the top 3 of the FBS. You drubbed the weak team, we got drubbed by the strong team even though we won the turnover margin. Right now that seems to me that we're about even...neither of us have proved much so far.
    The purpose of that statement was to show how things have changed from then to now. I guess you just skipped the sentence right before that one. I agree, recent history should be weighed higher.....I guess you didnt read that either. Also I have no bias towards either team.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    See the post about living in the past. Your future is Saturday. Time for LTUR to embrace the suck
    was that posted in past?? Saurday is just a chance for (insert current school name) to close gap -14-4 Tech since 1985. win and you get to 14-5

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    The Ivy Leagues do surprisingly well for all that. But as far as budget goes, they of course have higher total budgets than almost all others. So I'm sure that helps despite their lack of schollys.
    I kinda being a jerk--trolls on our website . Just making point that he left himself open by pointing out success of Cornell as example of disregarding past. Had no idea Cornell was that good against the Monster Wolverines

Puppy Bravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    and as an investor I would AGREE -- Cornell does have a better football program based on "bang for buck". I assume they have 1/10th of budget at best and probably no scholarships ( most Ivy dont). What you just told me, Cornell does an incredible job sith their football program --MUCH better than most --bang for buck
    Michigan's football program made close to $62MM in profit last year. Now as an investor, one who did not even look up Cornell's football programs numbers, I would venture to state that Michigan's program has the best "bang for the buck".

No need to explain the proper context of my comparison because an investor does his research. Right?

Puppy Bravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBravecajun Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I kinda being a jerk--trolls on our website . Just making point that he left himself open by pointing out success of Cornell as example of disregarding past. Had no idea Cornell was that good against the Monster Wolverines
    No, I think you made my point.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by zakeeus View Post
    The purpose of that statement was to show how things have changed from then to now. I guess you just skipped the sentence right before that one. I agree, recent history should be weighed higher.....I guess you didnt read that either. Also I have no bias towards either team.
    If you don't support either team, then why are you posting on our board? Whose team do you support? As for comprehension, your comment: "the last year the dawgs and cajuns played" could mean two things, what you are saying you meant (the last time they played against each other) or what I understood it to mean (the teams they played last year). If you want to be properly understood, you need to use better identifiers... last time they played would have been much clearer and less vague. Even simpler would be to add a comma after played.
    Last edited by BearDawg137; 09-02-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Puppy zakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your time zakeeus's Avatar

Oh sorry about that, "the last time they played each other" would have been much better. I support both teams.....That will probably get me booted on this site and raginpagin lol. I support all of the teams in my state. When 2 of those teams play each other, I don't pull for either I just enjoy it. I'm posting on your board because I love sports....even though I'm and ultimate jerk not worth your time.

Big Dog BearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud ofBearDawg137 has much to be proud of

No problem, but you're going to be wrong on Saturday; the Dawgs will win. Also, "I'm an ultimate..." not "I'm and ultimate."

Wouldn't be the first time, I was wrong on Bulldogs-Greenwave, Cajuns-Warhawks, and Greenwave-Cajuns.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I support both teams.....That will probably get me booted on this site and raginpagin lol. I support all of the teams in my state. When 2 of those teams play each other, I don't pull for either I just enjoy it.
    Loser lsu fan

I hope LSU does well in the SEC, but I've never pulled for them when playing an in state school. I really hate the "LSU and everybody else" thing we have here. I do enjoy watching Les Miles try to answer interview questions. I'm not a Loser, that's just rude. I'm an Ultimate Jerk.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I hope LSU does well in the SEC
    Just ask yourself why?

Here is what bothers me. Both ULL and Tech have the same problem. No matter how well we compete in any given year we will never get coverage either team deserves. LSU dominates media and for years graduates from both our schools , and most state schools, wander around in LSU wall mart gear. Most folks do not know what a great job ULL has done with their athletic program last few yrs -- most folks do not know Tech has put 6 players in NFL over last 2 yrs-and backup for Brees. This is Huge game for state--- for us, it will be embarrasing to lose -- we have worked hard to get where we are. Most folks ridiculed us for jumping to div 1 ( including souwthwestern-then)-- For ULL -- they will not admit it but losing to us will leave them sick. Do not for a minute think its not true--our Basketball team was incredible, i made home games and best team and fans since Malone BUT losing to ULL still bothers me. POINT is , this game deserves Media to discuss a 100 yr rivalry but they wont, we will get endress drible about LSU and Sunday - articles about how they trounced a hapless div 2 program. BOTH our programs deserve more media attention -- maybe this is one thing we can all agree on
    Spot on. Great post.

I hope you guys have a safe trip down this weekend and have a good time while in town.

I had already asked myself, "why not?"

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    See the post about living in the past. Your future is Saturday. Time for LTUR to embrace the suck
    47-33-6

Our suck means something else.

+ Reply to Thread