+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report from espn1420

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Report from espn1420

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    I saw arieals pics of the game in Monroe a few years ago and they filled almost half the stadium. The fans of ULL travel much better today than they did the last time we played them. I was looking at some of thier home crowds on he web site and they got over 31K against FIU before hud was the coach. Our biggest crowd in history was 1997 against NLU 28k. Tell me where would a bowl need to be played to get over 42K Tech fans as ULL did in NO 3 years in a row? I tend to see things from 2 sides. The only thing that might hold them back is the lack of hotel rooms in Ruston.
    I think we've had more than 42k at the Indy bowl. I don't know that they were all Tech fans. There is no doubt that the Cajun attendance in Lafayette is much better than our attendance in Ruston.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Report from espn1420

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I think we've had more than 42k at the Indy bowl. I don't know that they were all Tech fans. There is no doubt that the Cajun attendance in Lafayette is much better than our attendance in Ruston.
    Yes, it you only average the last two years. They had ulm type attendance before.

+ Reply to Thread