+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lulu Perry Dismissed From Team

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Lulu Perry Dismissed From Team

When people are allowed to, and choose to, extend and exceed boundaries...and a new leader is brought in and changes the culture, receding the boundaries...those people will test their new boundaries. Some are incapable seeing the boundary before overshooting it. Happens all the time. People whom do this are inherently selfish. It exposes character, work ethic, and intent.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Wow, what a huge loss for the Techster team!
    Good thing we have the 2 transfers practicing with the team or there might not be enough players to practice a game experience!
    Down to 10 that will be dressing out for games now, have to wonder how many others will go before the season starts!
    Lulu was one of my favorite Techsters
    I always said he was one fortunate man to have this team to coach his inaugural season as a head coach, but he is slowly dismantling it, one player at a time!
    What could have been an bright year for the Techsters is getting dimmer and dimmer every day now!
    Maybe it's a Volenteer conspiracy!
    Good luck to Lulu!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Might be a good opportunity for a walk-on or two. At least to practice with. I am anxious to see what kind of product we can put on the floor with the new coaches.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Wow, what a huge loss for the Techster team!
    Good thing we have the 2 transfers practicing with the team or there might not be enough players to practice a game experience!
    Down to 10 that will be dressing out for games now, have to wonder how many others will go before the season starts!
    Lulu was one of my favorite Techsters
    I always said he was one fortunate man to have this team to coach his inaugural season as a head coach, but he is slowly dismantling it, one player at a time!
    What could have been an bright year for the Techsters is getting dimmer and dimmer every day now!
    Maybe it's a Volenteer conspiracy!
    Good luck to Lulu!
    We can't get any lower than 14th place in C-USA. There's nowhere to go but up. Everything will be OK.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Not hard to play by the rules. Good riddance.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Not hard to play by the rules. Good riddance.
    You have to wonder what rules our new coach has?
    Certainly not forgiveness, or tirn the other cheek!
    Lulu will be missed on the team this year!
    Now we should not expect better than a 14 place at the end of the season this year as well, that is if we have a team to dress out for the games!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I suggest you read the article...

I think she was given ample opportunities to change her ways and chose the opposite path

(Can't believe I'm defending a wbb coach...)
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Lulu was a great player and she will be missed, but I love that CTS is running a tight ship. No one is irreplaceable and no one is above the rules.

The Techster uniform brings pride and a certain duty to the team. If a player doesn't have that pride and refuses to honor the duty, we'll find someone who will.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quick, run out and interview Karl Malone!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

You have to wonder what rules our new coach has?
    Lulu will be missed on the team this year!
    Now we should not expect better than a 14 place at the end of the season this year as well, that is if we have a team to dress out for the games!
    I don't know how many successful coaches have ever practiced "turn the other cheek" beyond a certain number of chances.
    Good old Memorial Gym

article?, thought there was a Tweet!
    Practise has not even started, if she was missing classes, or not working out with her strength and conditioning coach that might be one thing, Just curious of what rules she might have broken that would have caused her dismissal from the team!
    Not saying it not justified, but afraid that a domino effect could be in store, Lulu was a leader on this team and liked by ALL!
    No way she can be replaced on this team, this year!
    It takes coaching and talent to win, we just lost a very talented young gal!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

article?, thought there was a Tweet!
    Practise has not even started, if she was missing classes, or not working out with her strength and conditioning coach that might be one thing, Just curious of what rules she might have broken that would have caused her dismissal from the team!
    Not saying it not justified, but afraid that a domino effect could be in store, Lulu was a leader on this team and liked by ALL!
    No way she can be replaced on this team, this year!
    It takes coaching and talent to win, we just lost a very talented young gal!
    I for one am not interested in the personal details of the dismissal. The facts we know are that CTS laid down rules, and Lulu failed to adhere to them despite repeated chances.

I'm sure Lulu is a wonderful person. But if she's truly the leader you claim she was, she should have acted like it.

I remain confident in the non-tangibles Ive seen so far from CTS looking forward to building this team into one that will be respected on and off the court, win or loss.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'm happy to see TS is changing the culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I for one am not interested in the personal details of the dismissal. The facts we know are that CTS laid down rules, and Lulu failed to adhere to them despite repeated chances.

I'm sure Lulu is a wonderful person. But if she's truly the leader you claim she was, she should have acted like it.

I remain confident in the non-tangibles Ive seen so far from CTS looking forward to building this team into one that will be respected on and off the court, win or loss.
    well, isn't that special!
    I just want a Techster team that wins, pat him on the butt at church next Sunday morning and say, "Way to go Coach"!

well, isn't that special!
    I just want a Techster team that wins, pat him on the butt at church next Sunday morning and say, "Way to go Coach"!
    So you'd rather have a team of thugs just to get the wins? This isn't LSU this is the proud and storied Techsters.

+ Reply to Thread